Ch. 8: Dominant Debut

(A/N: Here's the actual debut lol won't be as long as the previous two chapters but just as fulfilling. Enjoy!)

Racheal sat in the locker room with Sam, Ciampa, Thatcher, Ember, and even Spike as she watched the interview she filmed today.

"Wow, that was good, girl!" Adrienne complimented.

"You think so?" Racheal asked, feeling slightly unsure and nervous about it.

"Yea, you looked great" Sam added.

"I was impressed myself" Ciampa followed.

"So was I" Tim included.

Racheal blushed from their kind compliments before a knock on the door came.

"Come in!" Ciampa called.

The door opens and Triple H enters the room.

"Hey, kid. You ready?"

Racheal stood, still in full gear, and nodded in return.

"Yea, I think I am" she said with a sigh.

"You look great. I like the outfit you've chosen. It's real fitting"

"Thanks" she smiled.

The attire she wore was mostly white with a bright blue. The front of her top had dark claw marks that looked really cool, while the back had a unique symbol.

(A/N:It's the same symbol on the cover photo, just FYI)

Then, her gloves had circles containing pawprints. As for the trunks, they are somewhat a combination of standard female wrestling bottoms and women's MMA trunks with white in the center and large rugged lines of blue on the sides. They also had a princess' crown on the back to further compliment her character. Completed with her sleeveless, hooded leather jacket, which also had bloody claw marks on the back, for her entrance and she looked really badass.

It was then when Triple H noticed Spike sitting by her chair.

"Oh, is this yours?"

"Yes, this is Spike. Tim got him a doggy pass and he's well trained" she informed as she petted her furry companion.

"He seems like it, beautiful too" Hunter complimented. "What breed is he?"

"American Pitbull Terrier. I'm teaching him to be a service dog for hospital patients. Also, to help break the norm and, you know, show people pitbulls aren't bad dogs"

"I agree" Triple H nodded with admiration. "As a matter of fact, I would like to help you out with that"

That came as a surprise for Racheal.

"Wait, really?"

"Absolutely, but we'll discuss that later because you're up next and we need to go"

"Alright, thankyou" she grinned before instructing Spike to stay, Sam and Adrienne left in charge of him. "Wish me luck, guys! See ya later"

The two waved and gave her words of encouragement, making the young Brit feel proud as she followed Triple H out, accompanied by her mentors. She encountered many of her peers and colleagues on the way to gorilla, all wishing her the best and granting her proud commendations for her first match. Even Benjamin and Crystal were there to grant her the same positive wishes. They would also be hiding out in the crowd so they could watch her match in person. Ben told her how proud he was and how amazing she would be before letting her carry on. She reached gorilla with the others and found Jonathan, Caleb, and her opponent, Candice LeRae, waiting.

"Hey, kiddo. You ready?" Candice asked with an excited smile.

"Yea, very excited, too" she nodded. "Are you sure you're OK with how this'll go down?"