{005} ~ ☁︎Cʟᴀss Pʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴛs & Eᴍᴇʀɢᴇɴᴄɪᴇs☁︎

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡

"Hey, you! Can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might?"

"Tell us‐‐ what's the Symbol of Peace like in person?"

[Name] turned the volume of her headphones louder, trying to nudge past the onslaught of reporters shoving microphones and cameras in her face so they could get some insight on the number 1 hero. Her attempts were unsuccessful however, as they formed a circle, trapping her inside and consequently forcing her to turn the music off to face the news peoples.

"Move." A cold but low voice was heard from outside the circle. The reporters who blocked the owner of the voice were pushed aside and [Name]'s wrist was grabbed by the boy himself, Todoroki. The girl was led through the crowd, still with difficulty as some members of the crowd were so stubborn, but they eventually made it to the front of the school safely.

"Um... thanks for that. The camera flashes were quite blinding."

"No worries."

[Name] watched him promptly walk inside the building after his short reply.

'Ok then...Stupid damn reporters'

The crowd was shushed at the sight of a man stepping out and [Name] left to go to class, leaving her homeroom teacher to deal with them.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Aizawa was still dealing with the news as [Name] entered the class so she opted to join Mina and the others she sat with at lunch yesterday.

"MORNING [NAME]!" Of course it was bubbly Ashido who greeted her first, drawing the rest of the group's attention to her.

"Did you guys see all the cameras this morning? It was crazy!" Kaminari voiced his excitement

"Yeah, me and Kami barely made it inside!" Sero agreed.

"They've seemed to double in amount since earlier on, when I entered."

"True. It was so bad when I arrived that Todoroki and I had to work together to budge 'em all out the way." [Name] described the incident to her friends until the teacher walked in and made them return to their seats.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"Right. Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future."

The students turned rigid, fearing there would be another quirk assessment until the adult continued,

"You all need to pick a class representative."

Sighs of relief were heard all around followed by a sudden outburst of voices suggesting reasons why they should be picked.

"Silence, everyone, please! The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom, therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is to hold an election to choose our leader!"

There were responses hurled from across the room as many doubted the method suggested by Iida, who, asked for the approval of Mr Aizawa.

"Do what you want, just decide before my nap's over."

'Well that was really helpful.'

Staring down at the slip of paper, [Name] casted her vote.

'Just a few seconds ago, Iida displayed the right qualities for the job, calming the class and finding a solution to a problem. It's only right I choose him.'

The girl placed her paper in the voting box and opened her book, awaiting the results.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

'That was not who I was expecting like at all-'

Midoriya getting more votes over Iida shocked [Name] a bit. It's not like she had anything against him, but she also couldn't imagine him as the class' rep.

'His face looks as green as his hair.'

The other representative chosen was Yaoyorozu which [Name] agreed was a sensible choice on their class' part.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"Damn....I wish I was chosen"

"Who's gonna vote for you? You can barely take care of yourself let alone the whole class-"

Kaminari and Sero's bickering was clearly not helping Bakugo's mood which had soured during the elections. The boy looked like he was one hair away from snapping and exploding everyone on this table.

"Tch.. fucking idiot." Bakugo growled but was hit in the face with a few rice grains and a disapproving look from [Name] in response who was fed up with his little tantrum .

He was just about to retaliate back when a blaring alarm rung throughout the building.

"Warning! Level Three security breach!"

Confused glances were thrown around the table and only grew with the announcement continuing,

"All students please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion."

The entire cafeteria made their way to the exit and into the hallway, completely ignoring the 'orderly fashion' part.

[Name] gripped onto Mina and Sero with all her might following Kami, Kiri and Bakugo in front of them as she was pushed and shoved for the second time that day.

All of a sudden, a figure floated on top of the exit sign and managed to settle the panicked school down.

"Hey, doesn't that look like Iida-"

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"C'mon Midoriya, it's class rep time." The other class rep called the green-haired boy up to the class with her.

As they stood at the front of the room ready to announce class updates, Midoriya spoke up,

"There's something that I wanna say. I've thought a lot about this. And I think that Tenya Iida should be our class rep! He was able to capture everyone's attention and get us in line. So I believe that he should be the one leading our class from now on!"

The students sitting down concurred with Midoriya's suggestion and the mentioned boy looked elated to fufill his new postion.

"If Midoriya is nominating me for this job...

...then I humbly accept. I pledge to carry out the duties of class rep to the best of my abilities!"

Now with Momo and Iida standing at the front of the class, everything felt more....relaxed. Their class administrations were in more capable hands.

[Name] joined in with the round of applause the class was giving to their two representatives.