;12/Lily

*Naruhina appreciation chapter*(gets lazier)

(gets lazier)

It has been weeks since Ino Sai and Sakura Sasuke have started dating.
Hinata feels lonely.
Ino got the person she loved,so did Sakura.
But when will she?

The guy she liked almost cried when he heard Sakura isn't single anymore.
Even though Hinata never saw Sakura as her competition for love of Naruto,because Sakura obviously had true feelings for Sasuke,she felt envious.

She wished that she had as pale pink colored hair as cherry blossom and emerald eyes(as described by Sasuke) so Naruto would love her.

What she felt towards Sakura wasn't truly jealousy,but still.
A part of her wanted Sakura to not exist so the blonde would love her.

Was she not beautiful enough?
She has indigo hair with pale lavender eyes,what part of her beauty did Naruto didn't find attractive?

As Hinata walked around the academy campus,walking to middle school section to give Hanabi the lunch she forgot,she bumped to a certain guy who had eyecatching visuals.

“Ah,Sorry!” Hinata quickly bowed and apologized.
“Its okay,beautiful.”
Hinata blushed as the shy person she was,she whispered a Thank you and walked to Hanabi's class.
Not aware of cyan eyes following her figure.
But Hanabi,who was walking around the campus trying to pass her time noticed the the pale guy eyeing her sister. (A/N:ifykyk)

As Hinata entered the class she didn't see Hanabi,but she see Konohamaru.
Knowing that Konohamaru and Hanabi flirted with each other(she didn't know if it was platonically joking,platonically serious,romatically joking or romantically serious) she went up to him and handed him the bento box.

“Hey,Konohamaru,can you please give it to Hanabi? She left her lunch today.”
“Oh sure.”
“Thank you.”
“No problem.”

She walked out of her class.
Still unaware of the cyan eyes following her.
But the owner of cyan eyes didn't know that certain pale lavender eyes were watching him too.

*Timeskip*

Hinata and Sakura came to Yamanaka flower shop whe Inora and Ino were on shift.
They started talking about random stuff.

“Wait,you guys broke up?” Sakura asked Inora.
“Yeah,i realised i was more into guys and she realised she was more into brunettes.” Inora replied.

After few weeks of dating,which they'd call 'trial dating',Inora and Y/N broke up.
Even though everyone supported them for their sexualities.

“I guess its good for both of you then.” Sakura simply said.
“Oh,my mom is calling! I think i should go,sorry Ino.”
“Its Okay,Inora.”
“Ah,i can't believe all of konoha 13 girls are not single anymore.” Ino said with a sigh.
“Ino..” Sakura just called.
That's when Ino realised
“Oh! Sorry Hinata! I didn't mean to-”
“It's okay,it's not your fault Ino.” Hinata sadly smiled.
“But honestly,Why is Naruto such an idiot?” Sakura huffed.