★{ A Blue Swimsuit }★

A/N : ★Female Benatar is called "Bellana"
Female Axel is called "Alex"
Female Deejay is called "DeeJane"
Female Puff is called the same
★Art by Yippeee on Pinterest / 1953.ri on Instagram

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A-"Gah! You cocksucker !"

Alex screamed , she was simply trying to fix her bikini top wich would refuse to attach .

P-"ugh , Alex is still in the bus ! Bellana go check on her . We don't have all day!"

B-"why me ?"

P-"because i said so ! Go !"

D-"maybe we should wait a bit longer , we don't wanna just walk in on her"

P-"that's why i'm sending Bellana , now go!"

Bellana was annoyed but went back to bus anyway .

She gently knocked on the door and said calmly :

B-"Alex , are you done yet ? We're a bit late"

A-"ugh! You piece of shit !"

Bellana opens the door to find Alex struggling with her top

A-"gah ! Fuck you , my back hurts!"

B-"do you need help?"

A-"ahh ! Didn't learn how to knock !?"

B-"i did knock , you were screaming so you didn't hear it"

A-"*sigh* yes , i do need help actually ..."

Bellana goes to help her friend as Alex removed her hair out of the way . Bellana attaches the two strings together and tells her that they should hurry .

A-"okay , hold on as i put on some clothes"

She puts on a shirt and a pair of shorts and the two girls leave the bus .

This isn't the first time they help eachother . The four girls always help eachother with stuff like this . Woman know the struggles of other woman and they are willing to stick together . But Alex felt something weird , while it's not the first time Bellana helped her , it made her feel ... Nervous ... She was happy , and felt as if she was doing something illegal ...

Once they arrived at the beach , Puff yelled at them for being late . Bellana looked down in sorrow while Alex ignored her completely ...

Puff then goes to swim while DeeJane went with a guy . Alex just layed back on a blanket trying to get a tan . Bellana didn't really know what to do so she just went to Alex 'cause she felt like she was being lonely ...

B-" h-hey ..."

A-"'sup"

B-"do you mind if i spend time with you?"

A-"n-no ..."

Alex blushed and layed back down avoiding eye contact .

Bellana then takes off her sheer dress revealing a blue swimsuit . She puts on some suncream and turns her back to Alex and says :

B-"can you please put some on my back ?"

Alex blushed and takes some suncream and applied it on her back ...

A-POV:"we used to always do this , then why does it sound so wrong now ? Her skin is so clean and beautiful like a baby's"

A-"done"