Chapter 2

"But Thea really wants to eat chocolate with her big sister~

"But Thea really wants to eat chocolate with her big sister~."
____________________________

"Your father, his majesty Claude de Alger Obelia."

'What did she just say?' Athanasia asked, looking over at her sister who was still admiring their father's picture.

Alethea tilted her head, confused by her twin's reaction, before replying, 'She said, his majesty Claude de Alger Obelia'

'No way... Why does he have the same as the emperor from that stupid book? Ugh.'

'What do you mean why? It's obviously because he's ou-' Before she could finish, their nanny interrupted.

"And your guys' names are Princess Athanasia and Princess Alethea de Alger Obelia." Lily told them as she sat them back down on the floor to play so she could get them something to eat, "Now I'll be right back so play together nicely while I'm gone."

The moment she was out the door, Athanasia finally started to put the pieces together. 'It seems like I've actually become that tragic princess Athanasia.' The older of the two twins shouted as she cried.

'Wait, you're telling me you hadn't figured it out until now? What about all the times I told you? Or when the maids started gossiping and repeating lines from <The Saintess Alethea>?' The golden-haired baby asked, giving her sister an intense stare as if asking her if she was stupid.

'H-hey don't look at me like that, you said you were 14 when you died so I thought it was just your child-like imagination' Athanasia defended, 'and I only read <The Lovely Princess> one time and that's because I had nothing else to do. And I never even bother to read the side book, besides the novel was so cliché and childish.'

'WHAT?' Alethea bellowed in their mind link as she crawled towards her sister faster than she had ever before. 'What is wrong with you? <The Lovely Princess> and <The Saintess Alethea> are both masterpieces, the characters are top quality and the storyline is beautifully written.'

She shook her sister by her shoulder like a crazy person as if that would convince her.

'Well, it's a novel targeted at 12 to 14-year-olds so it's understandable that I, an 18-year-old, wouldn't enjoy it.' The platinum blonde said, gently taking hold of her sister's hands. Athanasia looked down at her sister and quietly begin to freak out when she noticed the tears in her eyes. She pulled her in for a hug and started rambling, 'It's ok for you to still enjoy the novels since it was targeted for your age demographic, and just because I don't like it doesn't mean you have to stop. And that's not to say I hated it but it's just not my favorite, you know? Please just don't start crying.'

'I'm sorry I ca- can't help it.' Alethea apologized as her tears fell harder as she clung onto her sister for comfort, 'It feels so hard to control myself and my emotions in this baby body so when I feel sad I can't help but cry'