♡ Cheer Up ♡ Shidou

♛┈⛧┈• •┈⛧┈♛

gn!reader x shidou

fluff, semi-nsfw

no au

♛┈⛧┈• •┈⛧┈♛

A bouquet of (f/flower) and a box of special chocolates. Ryusei was carrying them while he skipped his way to your house. He already imagined your reaction to the gifts. Especially the special chocolate for tonight. He knew you would be as exhilarated as him.

The tanned man went all the way out to dress himself fancily today. His hair was not styled in the usual away, left in natural form as he remembered how much you drooled over him with his hair down before. Pitch black compress shirt hugging his muscular physique. He had never worn like this before but apparently, according to some of your secret spicy notes he accidentally read before, anyone of any gender wearing this kind of clothing immediately made you drop down on your knees.

He wondered how would you react after seeing him..

Standing outside your entrance door, Ryusei proceeded to ring the doorbell. He waited for a good minute yet no one answered the door. Confused, he rang the doorbell for the second time. Disappointingly, nobody welcomed him in.

'Entering without their permission doesn't mean I'm breaking in. I'm just surprising them!' The soccer player thought optimistically. Unlocking the gate of the property, Ryusei casually turned the doorknob of your house. Unexpectedly, the door was unlocked. Now, he, being the caring yet obsessive boyfriend he was, felt his heart dropped.

'Did something happen to my love..?' His face darkened with murderous intent at the thought of someone harming you. Ryusei placed the bouquet and chocolates box on the kitchen counter, silently making his way upstairs to your room. You were staying home alone due to your parents travelling for work.

Now standing outside your room, Ryusei pushed open the door wider. To his relief, he saw you lying on your bed, unaware of his presence. Sobbing filled the dark room and his worry for you worsened. "(Y/n)?" He called you out softly. Shocked to hear another voice besides yours, you removed the comforter concealing your figure.

"Ryu...?" you spoke up with croaked voice. Ryusei hurried to your side and sat down on your bed. "Love, what's wrong?" He asked, gripping your shoulders. You wiped away the tears that seemed to trickle down your face continuously. His smile faltered, his eyes filled with worry never averting from your face.

Not wanting to force an answer out of you, Ryusei pulled you into a hug and rubbed small circles on your back. "There, there... I'm here for you now. Cry your heart out, alright?" He whispered into your ear. Something inside you snapped and you hugged him tightly. Your cries became louder and you wailed from the top of your lungs in the arms of your beloved boyfriend. Your shaking hands clutched the back of his black compress shirt.

Ryusei no longer felt horny like he did earlier since he just witnessed you bawling your eyes out.

'Must be one of their episode.. It isn't a new thing to see them suddenly crying their heart out when they are alone. I should do something to cheer my love up.' Ryusei schemed a perfect plan in his head.

Ryusei broke apart from you, and then took your hands in his. You confusedly blinked your teary eyes at him. Before you knew it, you were dragged out of the bedroom to downstairs.