♡ Tattoo ♡ Kaiser

♛┈⛧┈• •┈⛧┈♛

♛┈⛧┈• •┈⛧┈♛

gn!reader x michael kaiser

fluff, slight nsfw, short scenario

no au

♛┈⛧┈• •┈⛧┈♛

The rain pouring down heavily force two lovers to find shelter. The moment Michael arrived in front of your house to escort you yet for another date, cold droplets drenched his figure unannounced. Hence, you abruptly dragged him into your house to shelter him from the downpour.

"Great, our plan is ruined...now we can't go on date." Michael complains, his entire figure soaked wet due to the rain. You return to his side with a fresh dry towel before handing over the soft fabric to him. "Thank you, love." he appreciated, slowly drying his hair with the towel.

"Michael, you should take a bath. I don't want you to fall sick... You've a big match coming up." you suggest worriedly then point to the bathroom in your house. "Go ahead and clean yourself, alright? I'll prepare your change of clothes later."

Smiling softly, Michael leans down to press a kiss on your forehead. He loves seeing how concern you are of his well-being. It makes him feel truly loved and treasured by you. "Okay. Can you make some hot cocoa while at that? It's the best beverage to enjoy during cold weather like this."

You flick a thumb-up, agreeing with his polite demand. Michael and you part ways; him heading into the bathroom while you occupy yourself in the kitchen to fulfill his demand. Clacking sound of the tea spoon against the cup is resonating in the kitchen.

Some moments tick away, you're distracted preparing Michael's favourite hot cocoa that you forget to ready new pair of clothes for your boyfriend. He has exited the changing room after noticing there are no clothes for him. A white towel is wrapped around his waist, covering his lower region though his v-line is exposed. He goes over to the kitchen to find you humming your favourite song.

Michael snickers in amusement. "What a great day to have a private performance to myself." His voice startles you which immediately halts your singing. "You're done already? Shoot, I forgot your clothes-" and you fall into a state of speechlessness the instant your attention shuffled to his half-naked figure. Your eyes can not stop scanning his muscular body, especially his tattoo. You have only seen the rose tattoo etched on his neck but not the complete one. Now, your eyes are feasted with the view of his alluring body and mesmerizing tattoo.

Michael's lips curled into a mischievous smirk. "If you keep undressing me with your eyes, I'm gonna catch a cold for real, love." Snapped back to your sense, you quickly looked away in embarrassment. "Pardon my rudeness. I will get some clothes for you right away-" But Michael suddenly hugs your waist. He grips your hips, rubbing your side enticingly.

"No need," Michael whispers into your ear, "I know you prefer me shirtless, (Y/n)." Planting his palms on your stomach, your breath hitches. He peppers your neck with tempting kisses, smirking when he earns a small noise from you. "Keep doing that, (Y/n). I love the way you stare at my body... Why don't you continue admiring me, Liebling?"

You swallowed the lump in your throat before turning your body around facing Michael. Your gaze met with his ocean blue eyes, then your gaze darted to his exposed upper body. "May I?" You ask for permission. He nods and grabs your hand, guiding your palm to his chest. Your cheeks flush when you palm comes in contact with his bare chest.

Gently, your hand glide against his tattooed skin. You caressed his neck, fingers grazing the gorgeous blue rose tattoo etched on his skin. Michael tilts up his head, exhaling a sharp breath as he feels your warm touch enveloping his entire being. "God," He sighs, "Keep going, liebling."

Your fingers gently travel down his arm, tracing the tattoo of thorns with the tip of your finger to embed the image into your head. You soon reach to touch the back of his hand where a tattoo of crown is engraved on his skin. Taking his hand in yours, you lovingly kiss the crown tattoo as if treating him respectfully like a real emperor. He is your emperor. Michael breathes heavily, his heart thumping loudly against his ribcage.

"I love it...your tattoo I mean."

"What about me? Don't you love me?"

Michael easily picks you up and carries you to the kitchen counter, setting you down on the counter. Blood rush up to your head as he presses himself against you. You can feel it; his excitement poking you.

"Of course I love you, Michael-" Your voice breaks into a soft moan when Michael grinds himself against you whilst his lips are busy marking your neck. Your fingers find their way in his hair as your breath hitches slightly. The tension is rising yet you aren't complaining. You completely submit your everything to Michael.

"Fuck," Michael curses under his breathe. "I'm glad it rains." Seductive chuckles escape his mouth as he looks into your eyes adoringly, "Liebling, ich liebe dich. Be mine tonight. I need you."

"Yes... I'm all yours, Michael." You cup his cheeks, smiling warmly at your boyfriend. His smile widens into a mischievous smirk, his hands dangerously sliding in to your inner thighs. "I am not sorry if you can't walk tomorrow."

Your eyes grow wide at his words, both excitement and nervousness overwhelming your system. Certainly, you will be bound to bed the moment the sun rises next morning.