Chapter 1!

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧"
"𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞, 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐚"
                   "𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈,𝐦 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧, 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐨"
__________________________________

"Finn, hurry up we're going to be late"Vance shouted, "I'm coming I'm coming!" Finney said while coming down the stairs. He grabbed his back and walked over to Vance "okay okay let's go v"

Timeskip to school!

Almost as soon as they got to school two boys came running over to Vance. "Woah Vance who's this cutie you got with you" the boy with the bandanna said "he's my brother and DONT call him that" "you got it vanceeee" the black haired boy said

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧"
"𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞, 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐚"
                   "𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐦 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧, 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐨"

THEM TWO ARE LIKE THE OTHER TWO TOUGHEST PEOPLE IN THE SCHOOL BESIDE VANCE!

"I'm finney.." "finney what a cute name" Bruce said "Bruce STOP" Vance said "we can't help it hes cute" robin said Vance literally death glared him as the bell rang.

Time skip to class!

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
I has Math First... it's okay I guess just boring. I walked into class to see Robin? He was never here before I said in my head. He motioned for me to come sit next to him, I made my way over to him and sat down "hey finn" Finn?... only Vance really called me that "hi robin" I said as the teacher walked in. "Okay class so we're going to be carrying on the worksheet from last lesson."
I took my notebook and worksheet out of my bag and started with the questions until I heard robin whispering my name..? "Finn...Finn!" "Hm?" "What's the answer to number 10" i raised a brow and said "it's 67" he smiled and said "thanks mi amore" mi amore...? What does that mean probably something stupid. "Robin!" The teacher shouted which made me jump "what?" " are you chewing gum AGAIN?" "Yeah?" This boy has got nerve saying that to the teacher. "Get to the principals office Now!" Robin rolled his eyes and grabbed his stuff just as he was about to walk off he winked at me. "what is this boy doing to me" I whispered.

Time skip to after class
As I was walking through the hallways I heard someone shouting my name I turned around to see Bruce "hey Finn, have you seen Robin?" "Uh yeah he got sent to the principals office for chewing gum in math" he shook his head "typical Robin thanks cutie" cutie?! Whatever... I put my stuff away in my locker and checked my time table pe... "fuck" I whispered to myself I hated pe so much the shorts were way to tight for everyone and it annoyed me so muchhh!

PE class!
I had just finished getting changed into the uniform already mad uncomfortable. "Ooo fin nice shorts" I turned around to see Robin "robin! Are u trying to be smothered by Vance" robin rolled his eyes and said "Wtv sorry Finn" "it's okay" I said as I walked off "BRUCE!" I heard Robin say "you can't tell me to not say that when ur literally staring down at them aswell" I immediately went red. What are these boys doing to me
"𝐨𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞"

__________________________________
Bro I was sat here for ages writing this and it's not even detailed i swear my other chapters will not be like this