Chapter 24 Sigris vs Ludociel, Tarmiel and Sariel

Sigris POV

As i decided, that only way i could win this battle is if i let my darkness to consume in my rage. To create something akin to what Meliodas had after his fight in Vaizel festival. At that time, Meliodas strength tripled so, why wouldn't mine?

*BOOM!! Sigris Darkness enveloped Ark that has caged him. Before eating said Ark. That all lasted several seconds.

"Lighting Spree!" Chanted Ludociel, not wasting even a second before shooting four laser beams at Sigris's darkness.

*BOOM! But alas, the moment it made contact with said darkness, it didn't do any type of damage to it.

*ZWISH!! Darkness dissipated , leaving who previously was Sigris, but his entire body, from head to toe was enveloped in Darkness , before wall full of darkness erupted again. And his power level began to surge at abnormal rate.

Before, Sigris PL With UDM was 86k. In this berserk form. It's 167k. Over 110k in Strength and 3k in spirit and 54k in Magic, BUT it didn't stop! It continued his rise of PL

*BOOM! With one simple kick, Ludociel was thrown across the whole forest. 

"Ludociel!" Shouted Tarmiel, grabbing Sariel's fallen form. Just as they were about to go for Ludociel. They both got attacked by Monspeet and Derieri.

"Not so soon!" Shouted Derieri, blocking their way, and behind her is Monspeet. 

"Kaijinryu!" Fired Monspeet, But Tarmiel didn't wait for it to attack him. 

"Mizu!" Shouted Tarmiel, extending his hand at flame attack before giant wall of water appeared stop said attack. 

But, can Tarmiel Grace dissipate Hellblaze? Flame that cannot be dissipated? 

*BOOM! Pillar of Hellblaze mixed with Darkness descended at Tarmiel and Sariel at both time. Hellblaze+Darkness+Fear is truly terrifying combination.  

"Hellblaze Kaijinryu!" Chanted Monspeet. Taking Derieri with himself before extending his hand at two fallen Archangels who are screaming in pain before firing another Kaijinryuu but  this time, this one was Hellblaze!

"Gold Shinning! " Came attack from Ludociel , a star shaped weak attack. Berserk Sigris just side stepped from it before hurling at Ludociel who fired several more attacks before getting thrown back..

But now , several noticable changes happened to Sigris. Before, he still looked young and was for a head shorter than Meliodas, but this time, he was at Meliodas height and looked slightly older.

In other words! This power has cost! It would take someones lifespan and shorten it but ultimately give them more power in temporary state and accelerate growth! Sigris now has PL over 200k in Berserk state.

But now, Sigris entire attention is fixed at screaming pair of Archangels.  Before enveloping his hand with Hellblaze, morphing it into Fireball and firing it at them.

*BOOM!! This created bigger explosion by 3x times of Kaijinryuu. 

"NOO!" Screamed Tarmiel before he and Sariel were turned into dust. They are dead, temporally . You see, all Archangels , the users of Grace cannot be killed permanently by normal means. Their bodies can be destroyed in Human realm or their Astral form. But after their body demise, they are transported to Celestial Realm, to wait years, decades or even centuries before their bodies are restored back. In other words, this is only temporary death and plot hole.

Author Note : They know that they couldn't be killed normally for permanent , but somehow they though that Mael was killed permanently by Estarossa, it's just one of the many plot holes and later introduced abilities..

"YOU MONSTER YOU KILLED THEM!!" Shouted enraged Ludociel, a true hypocrite .. Before extending his hand at Sigris and firing blast which created huge explosion ..

But that blast had little to no effect on Sigris before he turned his whole attention at Ludociel. And flew at him, before appearing in front of Ludociel who this time managed to dodge several punches before getting slammed like hammer to ground and kicked away. A truly pathetic display for person who slaughtered tens of thousands of civilians. Before getting pierced by zephyr. 

But with each passing second , Sigris get's older and stronger.

But two new combatants joined this time, Elizabeth and Meliodas.

"Stop !!" Shouted Meliodas, who was in his Demon  Mark , his PL surpasses Sigris's easily . But behind him is Elizabeth.

"This darkness." Began Elizabeth before getting interrupted by Meliodas.

"Is way darker than Assault Mode. Just be behind me, his rage still hasn't registered you as enemy." Stated Meliodas, before moving his sword at Sigris ."I'll have to beat that out of you!"

"Wait Meliodas! I can help with this! His rage is accelerating strength of his body, but also using his life as power, if i destroy that darkness temporally." Began Elizabeth before Meliodas continued.

"You would be able to quickly and forcibly transform him back." Concluded Meliodas, this would be better option than to just beat him up. And to possibly anger him more, which could just boost him up.

"Yes, but, i would need more magic. You will have to go into Assault Mode to give me more magic." Concluded Elizabeth, moving aside, to let Meliodas transform.

"I'm doing this only for you and him" Said Meliodas, before darkness erupted from him. To all sides. And slowly it expanding before surging into his body. While this is all happening, he was not moving his gaze from un-moving Sigris. Not even a blink. While Ludociel is currently not in state to fight.

*BOOM! 

Now in place of Meliodas, is still him. No change from what appears to be from outside, not even a change in his Demon Mark. But there is change in PL, it's 480k.

"Do it." Said Meliodas, but this time, somehow more codly. At his words, giant barrier was created by Elizabeth on their location, to contain all three of them. While away from them are Monspeet , Derieri, Fraudrin and Galand, looking at scene that is happening. 

*BOOM! Immediately , a giant beam of light erupted from Elizabeth's hands, straight at un-moving Sigris, who is not hostile if you do not show hostility to him. It slowly enveloped him, not a way to hurt him, more like to calm him down.

But now, his body was undergoing huge changes, previously he had body of  child, now he has body of young man. He practically  looks like copy of Demon King Meliodas when said DK possessed Meliodas body but with paler hair, that is still not noticable as his body was still covered in darkness.

"Ha!" Grunted Meliodas before sending his magic to Elizabeth to amplify her own.  

While this is all happening , let's see what commandments say.

"What is that , Lord Galand?" Asked Fraudrin, not believing his eyes to how Sigris became stronger in such short time.

"It appears that young prince used his rage and darkness to accelerate his body and give him temporally boost in power, which as you have seen was enough to kill two Archangels but it came with price." Stated Monspeet, looking at scene from above.

"And, that price is his age and he was engulfed into rage-like state, " Concluded Galand.

"Hm:"Grunted Derieri.

"By now, Melascula and Zeldris should have done their jobs." Said Galand, who for his words got nods from all.

*BOOM! Small explosion erupted,  from where Sigris was, and from said explosion body of young man fell. Before it was grabbed by Meliodas who slowly landed on ground to put him down.

"Derieri!! Pick up! And leave!" Screamed Meliodas before creating wings of darkness and leaving, seeing this, commandments picked Sigris up before leaving, they had done their part.

Chapter word count 1232