Chapter 11 Belialuin

Sigris POV

3 days after  our Family bonding day.

I'm currently in Britannia, just few minutes ago i passed through portal,  Why i'm here?

It's simple, i'm planning to go to Belialuin. Yes the Capital of Wizards, the city where Merlin was born and raised. Capital where childrens were experimented every day, just so old bastards could try to train weapons again Demons and Goddesses.

If i had PL over 200k i would have personally decimated their whole kingdom.

But let's return to our topic again, i'm heading there in my PDL armor as disguise, suppressing my Magic to 3k PL, i'm going there to buy several books about magic, Human magic.

'I'm suppressing my PL because i want to play as Human, and no Human even in this times has PL over 5k.  In future Ban, Merlin and Escanor are exception, about 4KOA i don't know, i didn't read it.' I though as i used my levitation to speed up .

'And why i'm going to buy books if i can borrow them from Chandler? I want my own ,plus, Human magic is easier to learn and control rather than Demon magic, and Chandler only had Demon magic. And last, i want to see Belialuin and get informations if Merlin was born, if she was then i can already deduce time of this world.' I though.

Dozens of minutes later. 

I'm not exactly sure how much time has passed in minutes, but i found Belialuin, i can see it from here, several km away. 

Seeing this i continued flying, to be  exact, it's not weird seeing someone flying at all, at least in Belialuin. As i can see Wizards and Witches flying around and not even bating and eyelash at me.

Well i do see really weird armors , so my is not special at all.

I landed near Gates to Capital, at gates are what appeared to be two Wizards with cape and staff. PL are for both of them little bit over 2,000.

"Stop! Stranger! What are your intentions in Capital!" Spoke one guard of the two,

"I want to visit, observe and buy several books." I said truthfully, i mean , what i have to hide from them about my intentions? It's normal for people to come to Belialuin to buy books about magic.

"Hmm, Sir, 10 Silver coins to pass through gate." Answered other guard, bringing his hand out for coins. 

I reluctantly gave him said 10 Silver coins from small bag positioned at my waist, i have limited number of money after all. I only got it, thankfully from Meliodas.

"And sir, what is with your voice? And you should put those weapons aside." Asked guard, noticing how my voice sounded little bit young-ish. 

Immediately at his word un-summoned all four of my weapons back, i did found i was capable of it after experimenting little bit. 

"Hmm, *Cough* This is my natural voice." I replied before passing through gate, not wanting to lose more time than needed. 

As i passed through gate i was meet with many typed old-style building. With buildings that appeared to be Towers, mini-Castle and so much more.

But all had one thing common.

They were in black color.

Town or City looks unique ,compared to other Human cities. Maybe because it was strongest Human Kingdom?

Several minutes of walking around, and asking bystanders i managed to find famous : Library of Belialuin, the home of magic as it's also called or just Bookstore.

'Let's see it for myself. ' I though before pushing doors of the Belialuin bookstore.

When i pushed it, i was meet by what appeared to be at least tens of thousands of books, building looked small from outside, but inside it looks gigantic! Dozens of people are walking around, taking books, buying them and so on.