Ethereal

~The Lovely Princess side story: The Saintess Alethea~

Alethea de Alger Obelia was only five years old when she had first unlocked her divine powers and when her life completely changed.

Up until that point, baby Alethea lived a somewhat sad and lonely life, her only company being her maid, Lilian, and her twin sister, Athanasia.

But one day, when she was five years old she unlocked her divine powers and after accidentally releasing too much divine energy, she had fallen sick.

Words of her divinity reached her father, the Emperor, and the Temple of the light goddess.

And it wasn't long until both came to see her, effectively changing her life forever.

After that incident her father had become quite curious about her, visiting her and spending so much time with her that they had even gotten close.

It didn't take much time for the emperor to become fond of his lovely child and he quickly moved her to the Emerald Palace, seeing that palace to be more fitting for the second princess and the empire saintess than the Ruby Palace.

Alethea who's days now had started to pile up with things to do, from having to visit the temple regularly and give out blessings to having tea time and dinner with her father to having to pray for four hours every morning and night to having to study many different subjects like the sacred text and the history of the Obelia empire to many other things, had little time to see her sister anymore and sadly had slowly started to forget about her as the years went on.