1

M O O N  Y / N

Biting the last piece of the burger, I also clicked my laptop mouse button and joined the last website of Sasaeng's meeting.

I tilted my head and looked at the recent topics of the crazy bitches.

Fuck! I need my cigarette!

Quickly releasing the smoky air from my nose, my pupils started to shake as I looked at the photos.

Felix from StrayKids, Jay from Enhypen, Yoongi from BTS, Hanni from NewJeans, and Jennie from BlackPink are now the target of these people.

I sighed and threw the cigarette away before looking back at the screen. I smiled as my hands were already on the keyboard, ready to write..

'Hello, this is Sun. I hope that I can help you guys to take photos of them when they arrive at the airport tomorrow. Will there be someone who will give hands up to me?'

[Omo? Isn't it the popular Sun? One of the famous sayings?! Nice to meet you onnie!]

[Wow! It's so nice to finally have Sun comment on my post! Thanks, noona!]

[I am dead! I can give you hands up!]

[Me too!]

A U T H O R

Y/N sighed heavily. She closed her laptop and stood up before walking towards the bed and lying down. Her eyes closed as soon as her body came into contact with the soft mattress as she drifted away.
.
.
.
Moon Y/N, an employee of XXX company is 25 years old. She is working as a white hacker under XXX company making her other job easy to handle.

She is not biased against BTS or any other idols, K-pop groups, or any actors. But she deliberately took the job to protect and make sure of the celebrities who are working hard for their country.

Nevertheless, she actually supported every group and listened to their music whenever she is working and watched their funny videos.

Being a hacker herself made it quite easy for her.

3 years ago, she entered this sasaeng world with a fake name "Sun", the opposite of her name "Moon", since she was also not a sasaeng.

She is now in the top 10 among the renowned Sasaengs. She did nothing to become in this position so early. She only hacked every system and made it look like she got the most news, photos, and votes for the leadership of Sasaengs.

And soon everyone recognized her and now she doesn't even have to do anything.

Her life is a mystery among the people around her. She had no friends, no colleagues with whom she can laugh. She is an orphan. So she had no motivation for living.

She passed her days as if waiting for the natural death to happen.

But who would've thought that among the new 5 targets or idols whom she will help now, there will be one person who will light up the moon in her life?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y / N

Putting on the mask carefully, Y/N took the heavy bag and finally entered the airport after having a full check-up by security for safety.

Her eyes wandered around and finally found the three sasaengs who gathered here today.

Looking at their position, she knew that they came with full preparation to click some pictures and have some skin ships with the 3 idols who will be coming right now.

She also picked up her pace and stood beside them. Nobody knew her face but they seem to have a lot of faith in Sun who was their role model.

Y/N could see the security guards standing in a line and then surrounded everyone. A big muscular guy was standing in front of her and another sasaeng named Bae Heeji.