-

Morpheus

A BLINDING LIGHT greeted me when the clock struck at twelve. And as the light grew brighter and brighter, my memories with Three A's popped in my mind like a slideshow.

I like it every time inaasar ko siya. Ang cute niya maasar. She looks so cute whenever she glares at me at kapag nagkasalubong ang kanyang mga kilay. She looks like a kid who wasn't given her favorite candy.

And every time she laughs, mas lalo siyang gumaganda. Kumikinang ang kanyang mga mata at nawawala ang mga ito. I love making her laugh, and I love hearing her laughter.

Her laughter sounds like music I never thought would become my favorite.

Pero kapag umiiyak siya, I couldn't understand the emotions that my heart has been feeling. It feels like a huge hand is gripping my heart, and I suddenly find it hard to breathe.

My own emotions are choking me, and it is a nightmare to leave her behind because I know she will be in pain. I prayed to all the gods in Olympus to heal Three A's and let her smile genuinely again. Hindi ko kayang isipin na parati siyang malungkot at may mga bakas ng luha sa kanyang mga mata.

When the blinding light faded, I slowly opened my eyes. My forehead formed a knot at the sight of the green scenery in front of me. I could hear nothing but the sound of the birds, and it seems like I am at the top of the whole world. Mahangin, at sariwa ang hangin.

Blinking my tear-streaked eyes, a question formed inside my mind. Am I in Olympus?

"Yes, you are," a manly voice behind me said, and when I turned, it was Eros, the god of love.

The wind makes the feathers of his wings flap, and his wings glow bright under the rays of sun. He was wearing a sling bag which contained arrows inside. 'Yong bag ay nasa likod niya.

"Eros," I muttered, acknowledging his presence. I sighed before asking him the question that has been sitting at the top of my tongue. "Why did you make her fall for me?"

It seemed like he had been expecting me to ask that question because he chuckled, his shoulders shook. A glint of mischievousness can be seen in his brown eyes. As he chuckled, his curly hair bounced. Seriously, 'di ko ma-gets minsan itong si Eros.

When he was done laughing, he stared at me with a small smile on his face. "Well, her name was written on my book of love. And surprisingly," he gave me a playful look, "ikaw ang match niya."

"What?!" My eyebrows furrowed. Is my mind hearing things? Three A's match is me?

A god?!

"Yeah."

"And how is that possible? She's a human! We can't be together!" A lot of questions run inside my mind. I can't believe it! This shit must be playing with me.

"Here."

May itinapon siya sa akin na kaagad ko namang sinalo. Hindi ko ginalaw, ngunit kaagad iyong bumukas sa pahina kung saan naroon ang pangalan ni Three A's. . .

At ang pangalan ko.

My lips parted as I looked at my name. It was glowing, and I don't know why the fuck my name was glowing!

"Why is my name glowing?" I asked with my mind clouded with confusion. I took a look at Eros and I saw him looking at my name.

"If a god is listed in this book and his name is glowing, it only means one thing." He looked at me and there's no trace of emotion in his eyes. My heart kicked in anticipation as I waited for his reply.

"The god has a chance to become a human, supported by the blessing of Aphrodite." He tapped my shoulder and gave me a smirk. "Swerte ng gago," he chuckled, but his words still can't sink into my mind.