Careless Mistakes - Minho Oneshot Fanfic

(A/N) This is a really intense story and it might make you uncomfortable. Be careful when reading. It's unlike anything I've ever written honestly.

---

"I swear to God, I'm gonna fucking kill her!" Minho shouted annoyed as soon as he got backstage, trying to tug his shirt back into the damn belt.

"Come on, man, don't be like that." Jisung tried to comfort him, putting his hand on his shoulder. "Just get over it."

"No! I told everyone countless of times I'm uncomfortable with my abdomen showing, what can't she fucking get? I swear, it's either intentional, or she's bad as fuck at her job and should be fired."

"Don't be so harsh on her, I'm sure she's doing her best. She's just new. She's been with us for what, 8 months?"

"She's doing her best, my ass. First, she gave me that tight ass necklace I had to rip off mid-dance because it was literally strangling me. Then she gave me those annoying boots with the impossible zipper, and I had to focus for half the performance to not continue barefoot. Then, the freaking sunglasses! Doesn't she know what choreographies we have? Unless she literally glues them on, they are bound to fly off my head! But that's nothing. Today she fucking topped it! If this is her best, then she should get the fuck out of this place, she's clearly not meant for it." He ripped off the earpiece, angrily.

"I understand you're annoyed, and I get you, but-" Jisung started, before getting interrupted again.

"Is Violet still here?" He asked a staff member, who pointed him towards the girl. He didn't hesitate to march over.

"Yo." He said shortly, annoyance in his tone.

"Hello, Minho. Great performance!" You smiled, complimenting him. "You danced really well and looked amazing on stage, as always. You're a great performer. You too, Jisung." You smiled at the boy following Minho sheepishly as well.

The antipathy Minho has been harbouring towards you for the past few weeks was unknown to you, so you didn't have any reason to believe that what he was going to say would actually be meant to hurt you. You just smiled as he started spitting venom at you.

"Yea, not thanks to you. What the fuck is wrong with you? Can't you read one simple instruction?"

Of course, he had no way of knowing that you've been having a really harsh time lately, that you indeed couldn't focus on your job that well considering everything that happened, that your whole life has been uprooted after your dad unexpectedly passed away two months ago and that you've been running on 4 hours of sleep as you took care of your younger sister and got a second job to be able to offer her the same lifestyle they lived until now.

He couldn't have known.

"I'm sorry?" You replied, tilting your head, confusion written all over your face.

Minho chuckled mockingly. "You're sorry? Did you even get what you did wrong, or should I spell it out for you?"

"Uhm... please. If there is anything I did that upset you that much-" you hated how your voice quivered, but you hated him a little bit more for acting like this towards you. "The necklace this time wasn't tight... and I didn't give you any more boots with zippers, so..."

You watched over at Jisung who was moving his hands around pointing to his blouse frantically. "Was... was it the shirt?" You questioned, remembering that you read one time that one of the members absolutely hated having his abs exposed. You were sure it was Changbin, but you really couldn't remember. The past few weeks were extremely hazy.

"Bingo! Your head is not totally empty! Well done!" He exclaimed, clapping mockingly.

"Uhm... Okay, I will note that down again and-"