Avoiding - Changbin one-shot

Today's class went pretty well, but lately I've been unable to focus on anything. My chest felt tight all the time and I was getting anxious every time I looked at my phone.

Changbin

13 unread messages

He's been giving me message after message for the past few days, but I just couldn't bring myself to open them anymore.

Me and Changbin started off completely annoyed with each other after being forced to work on a project together, but that brought us close. We noticed our interests were similar and started hanging out, ultimately hooking up after a party we both went to.

College is great, right?

Ever since that party, we would hook up ever so often, but I knew I was one of the many girls he was seeing. We never really discussed what we were, but he had a reputation to keep, I guess. He was the fuckboy who never caught feelings for anyone. He'd sleep around until he got bored, and ultimately drop who he was seeing and find a new face to keep him company during lonely nights.

Knowing that that's what's gonna happen to me, I tried to keep my distance. I really did. I wouldn't meet him whenever he asked, and I promised myself I would never catch feelings for him and would just treat him like a fuck buddy. Just like he treated me.

But of course, things don't always go as planned.

Resting my head on one of the hallway's walls and closing my eyes, I started thinking of how I ended up in this situation. How was I so stupid to allow my heart to beat faster for someone who doesn't give two shits about me?

I breathed in deeply and relaxed. The hallway was silent, since most students were already in class.

"Why are you avoiding me?" a way too familiar voice echoed in front of me. Opening my eyes, I've seen the boy I was so desperately trying to forget so close to me, our noses were almost touching.

"Changbin, I-I wasn't avoiding you." I dropped my gaze and looked away from his questioning look.

I was.

"Drop the bullshit, Y/N. Why are you avoiding me?"

He lifted my chin.

"I'm sorry. I've been feeling a bit... sick lately." I lied through my teeth, hoping he wouldn't notice.

When I glanced at him, I could almost see a bit of concern plastered on his face. Almost. Or at least, that's what I hoped I'd see.

"And now?"

"I'm feeling better."

"Good. My place tonight?"

"...Yea."

I couldn't resist him and that made me curse myself. Why was I so spineless?

Truth is, I wanted him. But I needed more than just sex. I wanted him to love me like I loved him.

~

Night was falling when I reached his apartment. He opened the door wearing some black trousers and a tight shirt, through which I could see all his muscles.

Without even a greeting, he pulled me inside and started kissing me passionately, pinning me up against the door. I complied and returned his kisses, our tongues starting a war against each other.

My lips were craving his so badly, it was almost as if ages passed without them meeting.

How much I wanted his kisses just made the despair I was feeling sink in deeper, and I became increasingly depressed each time I felt his wet kisses in my mouth, each time his tongue met mine.