Abused

Bahja: Jacob leave me alone!

Diggy: Right on time Jacob.

Nique: This nigga is crazy..get me outta here!!

Jacob: Hello Zonnique.

Nique: *starts screaming* ROOOOOC!!

Diggy: He's not coming, ok?!? Nobody is coming! 

Bre: Diggy just let us go, what's the point of all this anyway?!

Diggy: You! You're the reason for all this! 

Bre: What the hell are you talking about?

Diggy: You remember how happy we were together? That could be us again. Can't you see? I still love you, and I know you love me too. If it wasn't that Prod-(GCO)

Bre: Prod is not the reason we broke up so don't you dare act like you don't know why! Just let us go! I do not love you! Okay? Yes, I did before, but that was a long time ago..like early early high school.

Diggy: NO! Do not say that! I love you and you love me too! You'll realize it too when I get rid of that dumbass Prod. 

Bre: I swear to god you lay one finger on Prod, I'll kill you with my bare hands.

RJ: Bre I'm so sorry. He just kept-(GCO)

Bre: I don't wanna hear another word from you! Don't talk to me ever again! I swear if anything happeneds to any of us I'll never talk to you ever again. 

RJ: Bre I'm trying to ap-(GCO)

Nique: *screaming* LET ME OUT! ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOC!

Bahja: *phone ringing* See?! Diggy, he keeps calling me, he knows something up! 

Diggy: Listen to me, if Princeton is as smart as you claim he is he wouldv'e been here by now.

Jacob: I can't wait till Princeton gets here, man do I have plans for him.

Bahja: DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING TO HURT HIM!!! I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!

Jacob: Come on Bee, I think we need to have a little talk.. *unties her*

Bahja: *runs* 

Jacob: She won't get far..

Goons: *drag her back into the room*

Jacob: *grabs her arm and takes her to a different room*

Bahjas POV

Me: LET ME GO!!!

Jacob: *pushes her on the bed* 

Me: GET TF AWAY FROM ME!!!!! *SCREAMING*

Jacob: *pins her to the bed*

Me: GET OFF OF ME! 

Jacob: I'm gonna finish what I started a few years ago..

Me: GET OFF ME!! PLEASE!! *crying* I WANT MY DAUGHTER! WHERE'S HOPE!?!

Jacob: Don't worry about that. I got you tonight.

Me: JACOB LEAVE ME ALONE! 

Jacob: *kissing her neck* 

Me: GET OFF ME! 

Jacob: *taking off her clothes*

Me: PLEASE STOP!!

Everbodys POV

Nique: WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING TO HER?!

Bre: Diggy please she has nothing to do with this, please just let them go. I'll stay.