Last Day of Tour (pt.3)

Bahjas POV

I hope my baby is ok. I can't believe what just happend. Prince is going to be heart broken when he finds out about Prod and me. It was a accident. It just...happened. I don't love Prod, I love Prince. It happened before he asked me out, but the point is I should have told him. And Bre....oh my god, poor Bre. What is she gonna do when she finds out? I didn't even know they were dating until they told us! This is all my fault. I should've just stopped it when I realized things had got too far.

*Flash Back*

Me: Why are you such a jackass?

Prod: Me? I'm a jackass? Who are you to call me a jackass?!

Me: What have I ever done to you?!?! You treat me like sh-t and I haven't done a damn thing to you! Just forget it, I'm leaving!

Prod: Bahja wait! I'm sorry!

Me: No you're not! You're never sorry! I can't wait till this tour is over so I don't have to see you ever again! *starts walking out the room*

Prod: Wait! *grabs her and kisses her*

Me: *kisses back* 

Prod: *lays her down on the bed and starts kissing her neck*

Me: *moaning* We....we..we can't do this.

Prod: Shhhhh...

Me: No...we really...really can't do...this.

Prod: *whispers* Nobody has to know. *kisses her neck*

*Flash Back ends*

I can't go back. Prod is probably telling Prince right now....

Princes POV

Me: I have to find her!!

Nique: Prince, just calm down. If I know Bahja, which I do, she's probably just trying to clear her head.

Bre: Yeah she'll be back. We have a show tonight and Bee NEVER misses a show.

Me: I have to find her..she's who knows where, alone, and hurt. She's pregnant, something could be wrong. 

Bee: I'm fine.

Me: Bahja!!! *holds her and kisses her* Don't ever leave me like that again.

Bee: Babe, what did I tell you? I promise I'll never leave you.

Me: Are you ok? Is the baby ok?

Bee: Baby, I'm fine. The baby is fine.

Me: We should get you checked out. 

Bee: Tomorrow morning, me and you will go to the doctor and I'll get checked out, I promise.

Me: Ok..

Bre: Bahja where did you go?

Me: I just had to clear my head.

Nique: See?!? I told you!!!!

Bee: lol..

Nique: So you're fine now? You ready to perform in a hour?