Ch.6

So this is the last chapter. I'm sorry for those of you that liked this book and didn't want it to end, however in my plan this was the last part and I hope you enjoy it x

—————-

Liams POV

It had been about two days and we'd found out that Niall had gotten pneumonia yesterday. Of course we were shocked by the news, however with the help of airborne we had been able to take care of him without contracting it ourselves. We thought he'd be a lot better today and he wouldn't be sick with a cold, however that wasn't the case at all considering the fact that it was no longer a cold, but it was now pneumonia. Pneumonia was surely a hell for Niall. His fever was rising and we almost thought we'd have to put him in some ice bath. His cough was just as forceful as it was two days ago and Niall's legs had been asleep for so long that he was complaining he couldn't feel them while he laid down in bed for the past day.

We could tell that even though he was getting as much medical attention as he could get, he was still pretty miserable. The pain of his cough always brought tears to his eyes and he always shivered even under a high pile of blankets. It happened yesterday when he began to feel a burning pain in his lungs when he woke up coughing in the afternoon from his nap. We decided to call in an emergency medic not knowing if he was going to be alright or not, and sadly he wasn't as alright as we'd thought.

Though pneumonia was better than something like lung cancer. We just had to make sure we took good care of him or else his lungs would get way more damaged and Paul was warning us of a low recovery rate for those people who had pneumonia that wasn't taken care of. It might also damage his voice a bit, however we were promised that after Niall got 100% better, he'd be just as good as new.

Niall was currently laying down in bed in our new hotel room in a completely different region. In this hotel, it wasn't like the last one where we had five rooms in one big suite. We had two rooms in one suite and three in another so we had to split it. Niall decided to be with Harry and I and Louis and Zayn were staying in the other suite.

He'd been in bed all day hacking up his lungs while we tried every single solution to prevent his cough. However the medicine would only take effect an hour after it was taken and it had to be given twice a day. We decided to bring all of us in the same room since our room was a bit bigger so then we could all keep a close eye on Niall together. We also had a couple of guests visit him this morning too like Lou and Caroline.

They seemed pretty worried for the poor lad, considering you could hear him cough from outside the room but we tried our best to keep Niall asleep and well rested so unfortunately everyone had to come and see how he was doing later on when he was fully awake.

While we were thinking of ways to bring Niall's chest at ease, Paul suggested that it would be a good idea if we warmed up some water and lay it on his chest in order to loosen up the mucus.

It was disgusting, however if it made Niall more comfortable in bed at least then we'd be getting somewhere to get him feeling a lot better.

"I hope this works for him. If it does it'll feel like heaven." I said getting ready with the warm water pad.

"Well we better hurry up there, he's coughing again. And after we'll get him some warm tea." Harry said grabbing the packet or warmth in a bag from my hand.

I decided to follow Harry in the room while I gave Louis and Zayn the responsibility of making tea for Niall so it could prevent his throat from getting any more sore than it was.

Walking into the room, it didn't look that bad. All I saw was about three blankets matted into one big ball. Little did I remember that Niall was in that big huge ball probably trying to prevent his lungs from itching him any more than they already have today. I walked up to him, sitting on the other side of the bed. I accidentally dipped the bed a bit which caused him to jerk from the sudden movement of the mattress, but once he saw it was me and Harry in the room he loosened up a bit.