The Last

Wooohhh thanks sa lahat ng nagbasa...
…………………………

Stephen's POV.

Ako na ang pinakamasayang lalaki rather tomboy pala.

Sa buong universe Hahaha.

*insert I do song here*

I do...cherish you from the rest of my life
You don't have to thank twist.

The song starts at yung mga flower girls ang lumalakad yes ikakasal na kami.

I will all my tears from the rest of my soul

Then the brides maid di kasali ang barkada kasi mga ninong rather ninang sila lahat ^_^…

Its be owned my control...I'll be your all cherish to you...

Then sila ang barkada na ang naglalakad they all smiles happy then sila ayy si Ghail pala ang
Best man ko wala syang pair ehh.

If your asking do I love this match ..

I do....

Cherish you...

She's the Most beautiful Girl I've seen she's all I want she's now walking in the aisle with her mother and father.

I do cherish you...

Ang laki ng smile ko she's smiling at me grabe parang sya lang yung nakikita ko.

She's the most Beautiful girl
She's the most beautiful girl.

Opss I'm so mesmerized with her beautiful face sorry.

"Take Care my Baby girl Stephen" sabi ng papa ni Stephanie. I nob and smile.

"Yes sir I'll take care of her" nag shakehands kami pagkasabi ko nun her mom is crying.

"Stephen *sniff* take...takecare of my baby" sabi nito tumawa naman kami at yumakap ako sa mama ni Stephanie.

"Yes ma'am " sabi kulang.

Tumingin naman ako kay Stephanie.

"Shall we?" I ask and she held my hands she said goodbye and kiss her parents. And we walk to the aisle not exactly the aisle because where not in the church where on the beach a beach wedding.

"We all gathered to witness Stephanie joy Meramonte and Stephanie jane Ember unite and promise and vows of there love to each other." The priest said.

English diba? Well where here in L.A bawal sa Philippines ang ikasal kami eh.

"I Stephanie joy meramonte Give this ring as a token of my love and promise that to love and to cherish you all my life " sabi ko at sinuot ang singsing sakanya.

"I Stephanie Jane Ember Give this Ring as a token of my love and promise that to love and cherish you all my life " sabi nya at sinout ang singsing sakin.

Masayng masya ako ngayon nakita ko namang masaya din si Stephanie she's smiling wide.

"Do you Stephanie Joy Meramonte Promise to love Stephanie jane meramonte to cherish to care and in sickness and in health tell death do  you part?" Priest ask me.

"I do" sabi ko at smile Kay Stephanie grabe ang saya ko.

"Do you Stephanie Jane ember Promise to love Stephanie Joy meramonte to cherish to care and in sickness and in health tell death do  you part?" Priest ask My girl.

"I do" sabi nito I smile wide oh my god I'm so bless.

"Will I Pronounce you" priest stop. The priest smile.

"Wife and wife" sabi nito we smile.

"You may now kiss your bride" sabi pa nito. Iba gown nya eh walang veil. Kaya I kiss her agad.2

Nagpalakpakan lahat..

Now where happy ...

We have this life.

.............