Chapter 30- The Parents Says

Stephanie's POV

Naka uwi narin kami matapos ang Bakasyon namin for 2 weeks ngayon I will handle The Lesbian Hates.

"Oh so your back Stephanie " approach ni mommy sakin yan sya kapag galit yan name ko ang Tawag nyan.

"Yeahh." Sabi ko at papasok na Sana sa Room ko

"You enjoi it?" She ask. I nob.

"Good Cause Your Leaving Her " sabi nya at Napatingin naman ako sakanya.

"No! I won't leave her!" Sabi ko nagulat ata sya.

"I'm your mother.. your leaving her all at ones before I change my Mind and Put her in Danger"
What the?

"You Can do that Mom your to Cruel!!!" I shout she's shock.

"Tsk I know my Dear Stephanie Leave her or I will take care of it and mother Knows Best!" Sabi nya at umalis na.

Pumasok ako sa Room ko San nayung Sinabi ni Daddy? Na ipagtatanggol nya ako?

Masasaktan ko c Stephen kung ipagpatuloy namin to ayokong mapahamak sya alam ko kung pano magalit c Mommy.

..

Naghapon di ako lumabas di ako kumain.

Hanggang mag Gabe biglang pumasok c daddy dahil Di ako kumain.

"What wrong?" My dad ask I hug him.

"Mom wants me to leave Stephen " I said at umiyak ako sa polo ni daddy.

"She want you to leave her not to Break up with her" dad said.

"No dad its Disame dad its disame"

"Hasshh no its not just don't break up with her its ok I'll talk to her again stay put ok fight for her I know you love each other" dad said at hinalikan ako sa forehead. At umalis na sya.

...

James Ember POV (Stephanie's dad)

"What is wrong with you Lizelle !" I ask my wife

"What? Im just Protecting our Daughter " she said bakit sya nagkakaginito?

"Your not Protecting her your Breaking Her you want your only daughter to be ashame of you then Fine!!" I said at umupo sa swivel chair ko hinihilot ko nalang ito.

"Your to much Lizelle your to much its our Daughters happiness but your ruining it. I thought you love your daughter?" I ask . Ayoko nang sumigaw nakaka stress.

"I love her I love my daughter she's my only princess I want a Man to love and Cherish and give her Heirs.. not a Lesbian that Can't give heirs" she said napatingin naman ako sakanya seriously.

"Stephanie Don't like a Man You see She Don't Date Man She didn't introduce a man but she introduce a lesbian and I saw on her Eyes that she wants our Approval my wife please the Hiers is not important for us its important that she's Happy" sabi ko at lumapit sa asawa Kong naka upo at umiiyak na.

"We have 2 boys that can Give us Hiers I saw Stephanie cry when you said to leave her love She cry she Didn't even Eat I saw pain In her eyes and it Brokes my Heart " i said and kiss my wifes forehead.

"I'm sorry My husband I'm sorry promise I'll Fix this I want to meet that love of hers now" my wife said I smile to her then she smile to Stephanie is like her mother to easy to cry and Stephanie got the Eyes of her Mother a very Pure Brown eyes.

"Thanks my wife let's go we have to Fix this" I said and took her hands and kiss her in the lips then were going to Stephanie's room.

..

Stephanie's POV

6 pm palang kailan paba magbubukas tsk.
Biglang bumukas ang door ng kwarto ko.

"Princess .." mahinang sabi ni mommy?
Bigla naman akong Napa angat nakita kung umiiyak c mommy kayakap ni daddy.

"Mom!" I said at niyakap sya.

"Mom please don't say..." di nya ako pinatapos ng niyakap nya din ako.

"Hassshhh its ok I won't do it again you love her do you?" My mom ask then I nob.

"Ok then I want to meet her on dinner Ok" my mom said at na shock ata ako.

"Later ok princess at dinner" sabi nya at lalabas na Sana sya.

"Mom your to bossy" I said then she laught and dad laught to.

"I know right baby at nagmana ka sakin" sabi nya at umalis na sila ni daddy.

Wooh what was that?

My mom agree with us?

Matawag konga yung taong yun.

*Calling Stephen*

'Hellooooo' mataas na sabi nya parang bagong gising.

"How was the sleep of my boss?"

"Uhhhmmm fine masarap ang tulog boss ko" malumanay lang ang pagkakasabi nya nito.

"Get up there and Dress up a Formal one" I said.

"Why?"

"My Parents wants to Meet you my Boss" sabi ko parang nawala ata sa Linya c Stephen.

"Stephen.." sabi ko. Hala asan nayun naka call pa oh.

"Ayy Stephanie c Edda to c Stephen namatay na sa kaba dito oh hahaha" natawa naman ako sa sinabi ni edda.

"Haha sabihin mo 8 pm Ok" I said nag ok c Edda at binaba kona ang call.

Now is the Meet the Parents.

...

A/n: Last 10 Chap nalang or worst 5 chapters nalang.