Chapter Seventeen

A/N: Hello my fellow readers, friends and followers. I want to apologize for the late update of this book and haven't updated the text. I was really busy finishing my thesis so I hope you guys can understand. Also, I would like to warn all of you that this book contains some NSFW, Profanities, Gore, Violence, Mention of Sickness and other descriptions that might be disturbing or could trigger the readers so I hope you guys read with caution.
P.s: The picture is not mine, credit to the owner (Lecindre) from Deviantart with the title of the picture Servant to No one

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

Megatron Point of View:

"Let's make a deal then, (Y/N) and you have to answer this by the end of the school or tomorrow. You will be helping me become the head of the student council instead of Optimus Prime. Your secret would be saved in my hand as no one will know about this and All the Decepticons will protect you under my command. Also, I want to meet your parents to discuss your little secret," I cross both of my arms

____________

First-Person Point of View:

I did not expect Megatron to give me a deal but in exchange that I would let him work with my parents. I am not sure if this is going to be a great idea or not because, on the other hand, Megatron is probably going to be pissed off if I'd not want to be with his choice and beat the shit the hell out of me but if I agree with his choice. Who knows what will happen, he could make me parents to something questioning. It seems like picking yes or no answers is just a deadly option to be picked.

The way he is staring at me is like when predators waiting for the prey to fall into their trap before devouring them bits to bits and the way his lips lifted a little bit, it must be he cannot wait for me to answer and urging me to say 'yes' as quick as possible. I do not have much time or he is going to make me say 'yes' to his proposition.
"Megatron, I do not wish to anger you more but-" I was cut off by him.
"But what!" He snarls. his eyes glowing even redder than before and his hands slammed on the table.
"As you are aware with my parents. They have a busy schedule, especially my carrier. I'm sure you are aware of that so I feel like it would be better if my parents know who are they going to talk to personally and if they do want to meet you or not. How is that sound?"

You see that right. I am trying to bribe the lord of the Decepticon so I can not give my immediate answer and I feel like this is the only option that might save me without agreeing to let him meet both of my carrier and sire. Megatron was silent for a moment and letting the answer sink for the moment instead of going on a rampage like some kind of Godzilla wannabe as he did to his henchmen from the other side of the room. I feel bad for those who got yelled at by him.

His face contorted from snarling and glaring at me like a few seconds ago. The corner of his lips still moving upwards a little bit but only for a few seconds. His red optics stared at the ground, and I hear his deep rumble from his throat as his fingers placed underneath his chin. It was only lasting for a few seconds, and his optics shifted to my form as I try my best to not shake underneath his gaze.
"I see what are you trying to tell me. Tell me then, how are you going to tell your parents about the Decepticon?"
"I am just going to tell my classmate wishes to talk with you," I am not going to tell them that Megatron is 'my friend' because they immediately gonna agree.

Besides, the two of them are going to be pissed out if they know that he knows about me as the last Erudite even though he found out by himself and I never tell them anything, even my friends that I really trust in fear if they are going to misuse this as the guy in front of me does.
"Alright, you are allowed to go but remember the deal. You know what will happen if you break our deal," the tone of his voice went cold at the last statement.
"I will, I promise Lord Megatron," I agreed to tell my parents.