Closing..

It was now closing time. Chuuya sighed heavily as he left from behind the counter. He began to clean the tables. Wiping them, Sweeping under them, Mopping the floor. When he spotted a silhouette in the window. Chuuya froze and looked at it for a while. He went to the door and stepped out.

"Sorry, but we are closed. We opened tom-" Chuuya was hushed when he realised who it was.

Dazai waved.

"I hope you don't mind, I haven't seen you in awhile. Is this a side job?" Dazai asked.

"Uh, yeah.." Chuuya replied.

Dazai smiled as he walked to Chuuya.

"Can I come in? It's awfully cold." Dazai asked.

"You'll get me in trouble." Chuuya spoke.

"Hm? I can't hear you over your stupid excuses." Dazai replied.

Chuuya sighed heavily and rubbed his face with his hands.

"Sure sure, whatever." Chuuya said.

He opened the door for Dazai, letting him in. Dazai walked in a head straight to the closest seat to the counter.

"Why are you here?" Chuuya asked.

"I already answered that, I wanted to see you." Dazai replied.

Chuuya sighed.

"Well I'm closing up shop then walking home." Chuuya added.

"Walking? At this hour and weather?" Dazai asked.

Chuuya nodded as he disappeared into the employees room. Chuuya walked back out moments later in his usual attire. Dazai stood up.

"Let me take you back to my place." Dazai insisted.

Chuuya shook his head no as he walked to the door, Dazai following.

"Come on! It's too late to let you walk alone." Dazai pleaded.

Chuuya sighed.

"Fine! But only this once." Chuuya snapped.

Dazai smirked as Chuuya locked the doors. He walked Chuuya to his car and opened the door for him. Chuuya sat in the car as Dazai went around. Dazai got into the car and started the engine. Chuuya settled into his seat, yawning. Dazai drove to his house. Dazai parked his car in his driveway and turned his attention to Chuuya, who was now asleep. Dazai smiled and unbulcked himself. Dazai got out of the car and walked around to Chuuyas' door. He opened the door and unbulcked Chuuya. He gently picked up Chuuya, closed his door and carried him into the house. Dazai closed the door which awoke Chuuya.

"Huh- are we at your place..?" Chuuya said, half asleep.

"Yes, so take off your shoes and follow me." Dazai said, setting down Chuuya.

Chuuya yawned and slid off his shoes, following Dazai. Dazai walked up stairs, letting chuuya follow. He opened a door which revealed a one bed bedroom. Chuuya froze.

"Here we are." Dazai smiled.

"You sleep on the couch." Chuuya said.

"What?! This is my fucking house! No way!" Dazai hollered.

"Yes!" Chuuya yelled as he ran to the bed, jumping onto it, "you made me come here, at least let me have the bed." Chuuya pouted.

Dazai sighed, "Jerk." but allowed Chuuya to sleep there.

Dazai slipped off his trench coat and vest as Chuuya turned to face the wall. Dazai changed into a baggy pair of silk dark blue striped pants. Dazai slid off his shirt and grabbed the matching pyjama top. He threw it at Chuuya.

"Put it on." Dazai said.

Chuuya, still half asleep, sat up. He grabbed the silk matching top and yawned.

"Look away." Chuuya spoke.

Dazai nodded and turned away. Chuuya slipped off his top clothes and slid on the shirt. Chuuya took off his pants and sat his clothes onto the floor. He slid off his gloves, gently placing them on top- leaving him only in the shirt and boxers. Chuuya yawned and laid back down, sliding under the covers. Dazai smirked. He jumped onto the bed and laid beside Chuuya, wrapping his arm around him.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Chuuya turned around to face the bandaged man.

"Don't yell gingey, I'm just trying to sleep." Dazai said with closed eyes.

Chuuya punched and kicked at him till he grew tired. Chuuya let out a loud yawn.

"All done?" Dazai spoke.

"Fuck you." chuuya repiled.

"No thanks." Dazai joked.

"Ugh!" The ginger kicked Dazai one more time.

Chuuya had grown tired and slowly gave up. Dazai wrapped his other arm around Chuuya as Chuuya drifted into sleep. Dazai smiled as he watched over the sleeping ginger. He couldn't believe that after all the time they had spent apart, Dazai somehow got Chuuya in the same room as him- let alone bed. Dazai smiled and pulled the ginger close to him. Dazai slept soundly holding the ginger close to him. 

(MORE PARTS COMING SOON!)