Eight

Hana
I leaned on the wall watching my father talk to Touya on the phone. He looked over at me and hung up, "well? What did he say?" "He said he doesn't have a clue, but I know Tenko is doing something with that Izuku boy"

"Let him live Dad, he's just a kid" "No he's not, Tenko has a lot to offer in life, he can be a pro player but he wants to ruin that by being stupid with that boy, nobody is gonna want to play with a gay boy" "seriously? You're taking it too far, you should talk to him, he's your son"

"Not anymore"

I looked at him surprised and glared "What do you mean not anymore? You can't just say that" "I just did, I told him that I would never have a gay son, I don't tolerate that and I refuse to call him my son until he comes clean and is no longer messing with little boys"

"Oh please, you think he can automatically change his sexuality? It's not like he chose to be gay it's who he is, that's just how he was born you can't change that, and you can't change the fact he's your son all because of that"

"Are you saying you're on his side? You're saying you support this?" "If that's what it sounds like then yes, he's my brother gay or not he's still my brother, and the same goes for you"

I walked away and made my way toward Tenko's room. I opened the door and saw him sitting at his desk writing in a book, I stood by his side reading the words he wrote down, and smiled "Is this for him?" I ask getting a nod out of him.

"You're a really good writer Tenko, I'm sure he loves that about you, by the way, how long have you been with this boy?" I ask as I sit on his bed. "Two months...." "Two months? You kept it hidden from us for that long?"

"I had no choice, Dad doesn't believe in being gay he thinks it's a sin, everybody does...not even Touya knows...well at least I think he doesn't, he's been teasing me about Izuku whenever he sees him" I smiled as I watched his cheeks turn pink.

"Well, maybe He's catching on?" "Maybe..."

Izuku
I sat on the court going through the pictures I took of the game that had already ended. I looked up meeting the eyes of Tomura "Hey" I say with a smile "are you busy?" He asks as he sat by my side "Not exactly, why?" "I want to spend time with you" "Oh, but it's kinda late?" "I know, I don't want to go home anyways I just want to be with you" I looked at him and blushed.

"Then...maybe you can spend the night?"

Tomura stood still once we entered my apartment, my mother looked at him and smiled "It's nice to meet you Tomura" "Oh-uh yeah it's nice to meet you too Mrs Midoriya" he said as he bowed down awkwardly making me laugh.

I looked at him seeing his embarrassed face "Come on Tomura, I'll show you my room" I said taking his hand in mine as I lead him to my room. I pushed the door open revealing it to him, I sat down and watched him look around "Who's this?" He asked while pointing to a picture of me and Katsuki.

"That's Kacchan, He's my childhood friend," I say as I get up "Ohh..." "You take a lot of pictures," he says as he looks at all the other pictures in my room. "Well I like taking pictures, I like capturing every moment, "I say with a smile.

I walked over to my closet grabbing some clothes for him to sleep in. "I'm not sure if they'll fit you right, try them on" I handed him the clothes and watched him unbutton his jeans. I quickly turned around as I felt my face heat up, "your shirt fits tight" he said making me turn around to see but he was already removing the shirt.

My eyes wandered around as they stared at his chest, he had some nice toned abs and arms...I was quickly pulled out of my mind as I felt his hand grab mine placing it against his chest as I turned pink.

He looked down into my eyes with a smile "Do you feel the way my heart beats? It beats like that...every time I'm with you" "Every time I see you and kiss you, it beats fast like this"