𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐲

the way you're looking at me
you've got me mesmerized

it had been a few days since they started dating and things were going well. both of them even forgot that céline had to move away in a week.

it was saturday, which meant that christopher and céline would hang out over at the curtis house. céline was looking forward to saturday, so that she would be able to see sodapop once again. and it was also céline's last saturday in tulsa.

céline wanted to take advantage of her last weekend in tulsa by being with the gang, as well as sodapop, making sure she would spendher last few days with him.

céline got up and got changed into a simple baby blue t-shirt and some navy blue capris, and for jewelry she put on her star shaped necklace and her earrings that were star shaped as well. she realized she hadn't worn her chuck taylors much, so she decided to go for those.

after brushing her teeth and eating breakfast, céline was heading towards the curtis house along with christopher. and like always, they chose to walk instead of taking the car since it was close and they would be using less gasoline.

once they walked inside, some of the guys looked over at them then went over to them to shake their hands and such like the usual. sodapop and céline always hugged, which was just a really quick side hug so that the guys wouldn't laugh at them for supposedly being too clingy.

although sodapop and céline usually kissed or hugged very quickly, they were still affectionate towards one another, but they knew they definitely didn't want to be too affectionate like many other couples. but when they were alone, they did tend to be very affectionate.

"hey soda, can you and céline go to the store and get a few groceries, we're runnin' out" darry yelled from the kitchen. sodapop and céline quickly got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen so that darry would give them a grocery list.

"well, i think that's all we need" darry said, handing sodapop the list. "we'll be back soon" sodapop said, walking outside along with céline. "just don't do y'know" he said. "we won't, we just started dating" sodapop giggled, céline looking at him confused.

♥︎

after getting the groceries while they were either running around or playing hide-and-seek, sodapop and céline were walking back home. they were mostly telling each other some jokes or some stories about themselves.

but they chose to go through the long way so that they could have some time to themselves.

"soda, when i come back, do you think we'll get married?" she asked sodapop, who had his arm on her waist. "sure we will, and once we're married i will be the happiest man in tulsa, in fact i'm gonna be the happiest man in oklahoma," he said with a wide grin.

"and if we have kids, i definitely hope they get your good looks, and maybe some of mine too" he said with a chuckle. "if they don't have your looks, then we must simply hope that they have your bubbly personality" she said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"yours too because we're exactly alike, that's what got us together" he said. "true" she smiled. in the middle of their walk, sodapop let go of her waist and put the grocery bags he had been carrying onto the ground, then he walked over to where there was a lot of grass with quite a few flowers.

sodapop quickly got a daisy that he thought looked just as beautiful as céline. "i'm giving you this daisy because it looks just as beautiful as you" he said, handing céline the daisy.

"aww this really looks pretty" she smiled, putting the daisy behind her ear. "i think we should quickly get home before darry starts thinking the wrong things" he said with a laugh, céline laughing along with him.

♥︎

"about time y'all got back. these pigs won't stop asking me for food" darry said, getting all the grocery bags and bringing them to the kitchen. "jesus soda, what'd y'all do while y'all were gone?" two-bit asked sodapop as his stomach quickly growled from hunger. "we we're playing around at the store and we just went walking" sodapop shrugged, fixing céline's hair that was messed up by the breeze.

"aww cute, loverboy over here gave céline a flower" ponyboy said with a giggle. "i mean yeah, it's just as pretty as céline" sodapop said, holding on to céline's hand. "oh c'mon soda" céline giggled as her cheeks turned red.

"anyways why don't you guys mind y'all's business?" sodapop asked the guys, who seemed to look at them instead of the tv. the boys quickly turned around towards the tv, often looking towards sodapop and céline, they just couldn't help but feel happy for both of them.

hi pookies 🫶

hi pookies 🫶

so i didnt update bc first of all i had writer's block and second i wanted to take a day off also since it was july 4th. i'll try to make it up bc i love y'all sm 🫶

i was also really distracted bc i was thinking about how i was gonna plan on writing my next fan fic 😭

stay gold 💋🫶

~ alma