𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

------------

------------

Aviraj's pov:

It's been more than two weeks since that horrible accident but I'm still heading. My wounds are fresh not these bullet ones but those beautiful wounds of my past.

How I horribly failed in my relationship with Sharvari.

How my happily wedded life
shattered into pieces in front of my eyes.

How broken she was and how I loved her but still failed in saving our relationship.

I don't love sanvi , she's just my mother's choice .

But I can't even blame her , she's just fulfilling her duties of being a daughter, her mother wants her to be happy in life and a daughter in law of Mehta's as per some old discussion that our mothers did some.decades ago but she's just too clingy for my liking.

" Aviraj , get ready we have to leave for Mr. And Mrs. Verma's Party "

" it's just 5 pm sanvi , you can get ready in 2 hours but I need just 10 minutes "

Girls really need a lot of time to get ready and yeah! Suresh uncle invited me for his anniversary celebration since they completed a wonderful 30 years of being together.

And here I am , who could keep it for even a year.

" Aviraj "

" hm "

" When will we be leaving for Sirohi?"

" I have an important meeting to attend, it's tomorrow so maybe after it "

" Aviraj! "

" yes "

" don't interact much with Sharvari please "

I was taken back with her request " but why? "

" you need to overcome your past and Sharvari will just - "

" you don't need to think so much about me sanvi , but thankyou for your concern "

" Aviraj , giving me cold shoulders won't work. I love you! And you know that "

. . . . .

" Oh god!! Not again please - " I bang my hand on the stearing wheel of my car.

" it's ok Aviraj , we can't do anything it's traffic , we left the hotel on time "

" sanvi , we left the hotel at 6:27 pm we were late already "