𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭

----------

----------

Sharvari's pov:

Life is going smoothly without Aviraj , my baby is enjoying her days with her Nani nanu and nights with me , being a single mother I have a lot of things to handle but I can do anything for my child.

In these days I realised my mistake of not telling avika about Aviraj. It's their right to know about each other and in my selfishness I kept a daughter away from her father.

It's not my daughter's fault , it's not her problem 'it's our'.

Just yesterday I thought to tell my little Avika about Aviraj , she'll be happy to know about him even though she's just 2 and so naughty but still she will be so happy to see a new member in her small family.

I showed her a picture of Aviraj , a few of our pictures and even her grandparents pictures.

She's happy to know that there are more people in her family except me and my parents but.....

I don't know how to face Aviraj. I'm guilty for not telling him about his daughter and he will be even more angry with me.

Maybe this will create problems between sanvi and Aviraj but now I can't sacrifice my avika's happiness, maybe I'm being selfish again but I can't help it.

She's growing up and maybe in school kids will ask her about her father and what will she answer?

But I still need time , I need to mentally prepare myself to face Aviraj.

Now I'm not afraid, maybe co parenting will be a good decision , I know I will have to compromise but if that gives happiness to my daughter then I'm ready for that as well.

I need to stop overthinking.

This habit can destroy a lot of my relations and after losing Aviraj I don't want to lose anyone else.

" umaah no off-ice "

" I have office avu "

" bing ( bring ) ice-leam ( icecream) "

" okay baby "

" and Bing cwafee "

" what? "

" cwafee umaa cwafee "