After the commotion, Veer's father managed to control the situation. 

Veer was FURIOUS. 

Veer, consumed by anger and humiliation after the embarrassing incident at the party, heads to the poolside seeking solace and contemplating confronting Balram. Filled with rage, he plans to settle the score with his enemy. However, just as Veer is about to confront Balram, Saba, a wise and level-headed friend, intervenes.

Saba, aware of Veer's fiery emotions, recognizes the danger of impulsive actions. She approaches Veer with a calming presence, urging him to reconsider his course of action. Saba emphasizes the potential consequences of engaging in a physical altercation, highlighting that it could escalate the situation and cause more harm than good.

"Saba, just stay out of this! You don't understand what my father is capable of. That incident at the party tainted his reputation. Even If I don't do anything to Balram, my dad won't hesitate to take drastic measures', Veer said angrily. 

While Veer and Saba were talking, Yashika on the other hand was approached by Balram in a quiet corner of the party. 

" Well, well, Yashika. It seems you're in quite a predicament. That photo is quite damning, isn't it?', Balram said while showing her a photo where she kissed their math teacher. 

"Balram, please, don't do this. I can't believe you would sink so low", Yashika said in fear. 

"Well, "low" is also my social status like you said the other day. Yashika, baby if you don't stop using this "low" word, I'd definitely show this beautiful picture to your Veer", Balram said with a devilish smirk. 

"What do you want?", Yashika said without looking into Balram's eyes. 

"YOU", Balram said holding Yashika's chin and making her look into his eyes. 

Yashika scoffed. She wanted to curse the shit outta Balram but she somehow managed to control her composure. 

/NEXT MORNING/ 

Yashika wakes up to find Balram sleeping beside her. She recalls their last night. Balram did threaten her to sleep with him but looking at it now she seemed to have enjoyed it. After all, this isn't her first time sleeping with boys other than Veer. 

/AT SCHOOL/ 

"Veer", Yashika smiled looking at Veer. Veer smiled back at her. The class started and as usual, school kept going. 

Just like this, a few weeks passed. Saba and Veer became close friends and the relationship between Yashika and Balram grew more. 

Veer was sitting alone in the poolside of the house. He was in deep thought, conflicted by his growing feelings for Saba. From the outside, it seemed like they were really close friends but only HE KNEW WHAT HE FELT FOR HER. 

These feelings for Saba... they've become stronger, and it's tearing me apart. I can't continue like this. I need to be honest with Yashika, Veer thought. 

While Veer was thinking he got a call from Dhruv. 

"The fuck you mean that you're in a police station and you want me to bail you out?", Veer said. He wasn't "expecting" a good boy like Dhruv to be in a police station. Dhruv is the type, who keeps himself out of trouble but what happened this time?

Veer drove to the police station. He saw the inspector and asked him about Dhruv. 

"Well, your friend was caught buying drugs, RED HANDED", the police inspector said. Veer looked at Dhruv who was in a cell along with a curly-haired guy. Dhruv looked at Veer and started to join his hands indicating to help him and the person beside him. 

Veer SIGHS. He gestured Dhruv to stay there and that he will find a solution to help them out. 

"Sir, how much ?", Veer said. The inspector smiled at Veer's question as if he was waiting for Veer to say that. 

"Wow sir, straight to the point. Well (starts thinking)............. since its a minor buying drugs and that too from a reputed family, I'll charge 50,000 rs for their bail", the inspector said. 

Veer was about to ask a question when the inspector said, "Don't worry I won't inform the parents. Once you'll pay me I'll delete all the evidence and your friends are free to go" The inspector smiled. 

"OK, online payment?", Veer asked while taking his phone out. 

"No sir, ONLY CASH. Online payments will have records", the inspector said. Veer nodded and went to the nearby ATM to withdraw cash. He handed the money to the inspector and Dhruv along with his curly-haired friend were released. 

"Thank you for paying for the bail, I'll pay you back", the curly-haired guy Faruq said. 

"25,000 rs it is", Veer said.  Faruq's eyes widened upon hearing the amount. 

"25 THOUSAND??????", Faruq thought. 

"OK", Faruq nodded. 

"Why don't you come to my house, I have some money there", Faruq said. Veer nodded and the three of them started to go to Faruq's house.