/School Ends/ 

Veer was furious about the incident which happened at school today. But, he didn't say anything to Saba after that incident, which was strange. Usually, he'd scream and let out his anger, but he didn't do it today. Was he feeling guilty about what he said to Saba earlier? 

At dinner

Suhani was continuously smiling at the dinner and the family noticed it. 

"Why are you so happy today?", asked her mother. 

Suhani's mood immediately changed after her mom's question. 

"Why? I can't be happy?", said Suhani. 

"I didn't mean it like that Suhani", her mom told her. 

"Well, something incredible happened today at school. Someone taught Veer a lesson", said Suhani and started laughing thinking about the incident which happened earlier. Veer got a little bit angry at Suhani's words. 

"What exactly happened?", their mom asked. 

"Mom nothing", Veer said. 

"haha he is trying to avoid the embarrassment, that's why he is not telling you", Suhani said giggling. Veer didn't say anything after that and everyone continued eating dinner. 

The next day at school Veer tried to avoid Saba and acted as if the scholarship students didn't existed, but Balram kept bothering him. Balram wanted to take revenge on Veer but he didn't know how so he kept annoying him. 

The Math teacher came and the class started. As usual, the backbenchers would keep on disturbing the class. The teacher ignored them and continued his class. Only a few were concentrating in the class. So, the teacher thought to ask them some questions. He called Veer and gave him an extremely hard math question to solve. Of course, Veer wasn't focusing in class so he was unable to answer the question. The teacher then asked the class if anyone can do the sum. Suhani knew the answer but she kept quiet because she saw Saba making her hands up indicating that she knew the answer. Suhani thought it would be fun if Saba did the answer, she can tease Veer about it. 

As expected, being the brilliant student Saba is, she easily did the question.

"You should probably learn from her Veer, she is way too better than you", The teacher said. Veer didn't say anything and kept a poker face as if he didn't care. 

"Guys, I think you all should do a group project in a group of two. I'll give you all calculus questions and you'll have to solve it along with another assignment. The best team will be rewarded 10 points for the Hampton scholarship", the teacher said. 

"And yeah I'll be grouping the best and worst students in one group so the worst students can learn something from the best ones, Saba and Veer, Yashika and Balram, Suhani and Koel, Sharan and Dhruv.....", and the teacher continued making groups of the other students as well. And the teacher also made it clear that no one can change partners. 

Saba was sulking at the thought of doing this project with Veer. Yesterday, she literally touched his shoulders with a broom and now she has to do a project with him. She was feeling guilty too. She wanted to apologize. 

"Veer.......", Saba called him in the hallway while the school ended and everyone was about to go home. Veer stopped walking and turned to Saba. It seemed like he wasn't angry at her, rather he was very  calm. 

"Hmmm?", Veer said. 

"I'm really sorry about what I did yesterday. I was really angry at you. Firstly, what you did to Balram, and secondly I got angry at your "maid" comment about me yesterday. Even tho, you provoked me first I shouldn't have done that", Saba said and she was about to say more but Veer left. 

In the car, Veer kept thinking about her apology. It was strange to him. He went home but he still couldn't find a valid reason for her to apologize. Logically, it was Veer who "provoked" her first by calling her a maid and she just took revenge on him with the broom incident, then why is she apologizing when It should be him who should apologize to her for calling her a maid. 

He was confused so he decided to ask Saba about it tomorrow. 

/NEXT DAY/

The library is a haven of hushed whispers and the gentle rustling of pages. Sunlight streams through tall windows, casting soft beams on rows of bookshelves, each adorned with a myriad of stories waiting to be explored. Veer,  nervously clutches his phone in his hand. He was nervous but he didn't know why? Why was he so nervous?

He paces back and forth in the library, his eyes scanning the room in anticipation.  

He finally dialed Saba's number which he got somehow and called her. 

"Hello? Saba?", He said 

"I'm not Saba, I'm her father", Saba's father said from the other side of the call.