❛𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐎𝐅?❜

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

3rd Person POV

"Woah..."

"I..wow I don't even know what to say or do," Yeon said looking at his feet. He stood up from his seat at the end of the story, disbelief clouding his eyes. "You are Byeol?"

Yeon ran his fingers through his red hair, conflicted with the information. Finding out that the person he confided in, the person he considered his sister, the one he was determined to find but at the end couldn't was right there but different. Different face, a different name but still her, no worry about her name being Byeol or Hye Jin, she was her. She was right with him but he never noticed, now he understood the immediate connection he had with her.

Albeit not having memories of her past life fully restored, she knew enough from what she saw through the glasses and she understood how Yeon was feeling right then.

"Yeon, I might still not remember much but I remember enough," she said getting up from the couch and standing in front of him. "Byeol wanted you and Shin Joo to be safe and that's why she left you behind. She time to time watched you from afar, keeping you safe. Even if you didn't notice it, she was there." even if she was Byeol, saying it out loud was still weird for her.

Yeon took a deep breath while nodding, tears filling his eyes. He had this hope that wherever she ran to, she was safe but it was the opposite. She had died years ago and now she was standing in front of him, after being reincarnated. He felt overwhelmed by everything.

Hye Jin slowly stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Yeon's waist and placed her head on his chest, trying to give him comfort him, silently telling him she was there. In no time Yeon's arms were around her torso, hugging her firmly and placed his chin on top of her head.

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

Rang was at the mansion, he went there to meet up with the Imoogi as he was getting impatient with the slow pace the plan was going. He had no intention to wait for anyone to begin the plan.

When Rang was threatening the old man, the Imoigi revealed himself to Rang. He asked the man to leave them alone so he can talk privately. When he left, the Imoogi turned his attention to Rang.

"What are you so conflicted about?" the Imoogi asked.

"What?" Rang remembered the talk with Hye Jin and the pain he felt and also that memory he saw.