numb

I'm gonna get some drama in here soon!

DAY- SUNDAY
TIME 12 PM
LYDIAS POV

I wake up to the noise of a few people talking. I get out of bed not caring to fix my hair since I never do as soon as I wake up.
"Analia who all is here" I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Oh just Bill, tom an-"

"FUCK" why the hell would she invite them to our house without me knowing?! I rush Back into my room so I can get my self to look halfway decent. I brush my hair and changed into a oversized band tee and some shorts.
I then went back into the living room.

"you look rough"  Tom says trying to intaginize me

"well no shit sherlock, i just fucking woke up"

"someones mad"

"god your fucking annoying Tom "
I plop down on the sofa to watch my favorite show, 2 broke girls. I grab a blanket and cuddled up onto the side of the sofa.

Tom sits down next to me 'Mind if i watch with you?"

"Not really, just don't be annoying"
"good because i was going to either way"
"Shut up"
Even tho I just met Tom 5 days ago I'm always bitchy to him. I lowkey feel bad about it. But he did force me to ride with him during a race so I do have a right to be mad at him.

"Me and Bill are going out, Love youuuu byee" analia yells
Why does she have to leave me with him.

TIME SKIP BC IM LAZYYYYY
ITS NOW 6 PM

Analia and Bill still aren't back. Since I didn't get a good sleep the night before I decide to take a nap.

"I'm taking a nap. I'll be up in like an hour or something"

"well what do i do while your sleeping?"

"i dont fucking know? figure it out."

I lay down on my bed and drift to sleep.

TOMS POV
Analia and Bill just got back and its around 11pm Bills clearly drunk and Im too tired to drive both of us home. Analia and bill went to bed together and I cant sleep on the couch so I have no other choice but to sleep with Lydia. She's gonna kill me. I lay down next to her and pull the blanket over my torso. I soon fall asleep.

NEXT DAY
SORRY FOR ALL THE TIME SKIPS LMAOO
I wake up feeling someones arms wrapped around me with their head burried in my chest. Its of course Lydia. I didn't wanna wake her up so I just layed there. part of me wants to get her off of me but the other part of me just wants to stay here as long as i can.
Its too late though. I need to get up. I try to get out of the bed but Lydia pulls me back down. Is she for real ? fuck.

LYDIAS POV
I wake up cuddled next to someone. I look up to see that the someone is Tom.

"Go back to sleep"

"No, first of all, you dont tell me what to do, and second. THE FUCK WOULD YOU GET IN BED WITH ME?!. I slap Tom and run out of bed.
"

Tom fucking sle-" I cut off my sentence when i see analia cuddling with bill on the sofa."Analia come here."

"yea?"

"please be careful.. they're in a gang. you cant trust bill."

"Lydia stop. me and bill really like eachother"

"just, please.. be carefuL"

"i will"

analia walks back over to bill and gets back under the blanket with him.

I hear tom say something to me and i quickly turn around and slap him.

I slapped tom so hard I swear there was an echo.
He took a step back I'm guessing from shock. "you fucking scared me" I say

"and you slapped me" tom says as he grasps my neck tightly."i could end you life right now, you realize that right?" he states.
"Woah, tom chillout" bill yells

"shut it"

I feel my body tense up. Oh my God. I just slapped the leader of the most dangerous mafia in tokyo. What the hell is wrong with me?
"it a little to early for that though" Tom says menicingly as he lets go of my neck and i gasp for air. Im scared of this man.
Tom walks onto the balcony and sits down.
i see him texting someone and out of curiosity i peek to see what hes typing.

"im planning on getting rid of avery soon. i know whos going to be her replacement.

i feel my body go numb.

I HATE THIS SO MUCH BYT ILL KEEP THE PARTS GOING BABAS