Siblings suck.

The docks were coming closer than I was comfortable with. Drake was standing by my side, still giving me that god dambed look. The closer we got to the land, the more I could feel Englands, Scotland, and Wales's anger at my actions. 

The ship approached the dock and landed, I felt a hand grab the tuft of my jacket and a voice whisper in my ear, "You will meet your siblings and be held accountable for your actions on MY ship." 

WHAT IS WITH THIS HUMAN!!!!!!!! FIRST HE SCOLDS ME LIKE A SMALL CHILD THEN HE TOUCHES MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! And IT WAS I, NOT HIM THAT SAVED THIS BLOODY CURSED GOD FORSKEN ISLAND FROM THAT SPANISH WENTCH!!!!!!!!!

 Together we walk down the ship plank and to my horror, I see all my siblings. England, Scotland, and Wales. If Wales was pissed you knew you were dead. 

"Thank you, Sir Drake. I shall be taking this little bastard back to the realm and you will go about your day." England said, seething with so much silent rage. I didn't dare look into his eye for fear that he might kill me with a look

"Go easy on him!" Drake called, England gave him a confused look and shook his head. We teleported back to the age-old dwelling. When we got there, Scotland grabbed my ear and dragged me down the steps into the dungeon. 

"Please! I won't do it again!" I screamed as I was pushed into the dark, damp cell. Fear crawled up my spine. I hated this wretched place. But at least I got the one with the window. That last time I was here I tried to win the war of the roses, and take England's place. I was in that hell for four decades. It took forever to gain his 'trust' back when he let me out.

Wales looked at me was disgust and a hint of pity. "You know better than to sneak out of the house. What if you were caught?" "England and Scotland were both caught during the 5th crusade!" 

"You are different than us! You can personify the ENTIRE island! What is France got a hold of you?" Scotland hit him on the back of the head, "what of SPAIN got him?" England was about to retaliate but when Scotland's words sank in, he nodded in silence. 

This would sound cruel to a mere human, but for our kind, it was only natural. We had different morals. During the Crusades, if a guardian were caught, they would get tortured by humans (because humans can't kill guardians) until the leader wanted them back. 

 It is the natural order of things. "You brother dearest will stay here until I let you go." I don't know who said that before the door was shut with a loud bang and I was left in darkness. 

___________________________________________________________________-

I look around the room, 'how many years have I been in this hell hole?' Who knows. They stopped feeding me at least two years ago, or was it three? Time no longer exists in this dark, damp place. 

Sometimes I would hear footsteps and far-off screams of someone getting tortured. But those horrors never stepped in my cell..... until.....

"GAAAAAA" Light flooded my cell with a burst. "Hello, little brother." My hand shielded my face so I couldn't see who was speaking to me but I could guess and I guessed it was England. "What do you want bastard?" That was the first time I have spoken in a while. 

England rolled his eyes, "I need you to go to the new world." "For fucks sake, why?" England's eyes held a look I have never seen before, "To get colonies." I gasped, colonies from the new world! "really?" "yes" he takes a few steps forward and looked down at my place on the floor, "and I am going with you." He smiles a blood-curdling smile. I smile the same bloodthirsty smile back.

Why do I wonder why our great family is known for going into madness? In this household, we are all mad.