The storm has come

I am frozen with fear as a cold hand grabs my face and turns it toward them. I am greeted with a pair of cold green eyes and red fizzled hair. Scotland. How on earth did SHE get here? "What are you doing here?" I hear my voice waver.

She looks at me for a while, then askes "Why are you scared?" That was-not what I was expecting. "I am NOT scared of you." She laughs, "Not scared? You might as well have already wet the expensive trousers 'brother dearest' bought you." 

She smirks, "I bet you are wondering why I am here." I look at her, of course I was wondering why she was here, and how she didn't get impaled on the end of England's sword when he sensed her stepping into his territory. 

"Silly little brother, how long did you think I was going to let 'brother dearest' influence your petty little mind?" Then a thought hit me. No, nO, NO, this was really bad. If Scotland was here, she would have been seen, sneaking had never her forte,  and it she was seen by a spy...

My plan was ruined. 

Scotland my have seen my face drop but  before she could question it I heard the other voice I didn't want to hear. "Drop him now Scotty!" I look over and see England I sigh, how much longer was I going to be in the middle of their fights? Why can't I do the fighting? 

Scotland smiles at England and drops me on the ground, "Stay there little brother, I have some business to take care of, don't move." She starts to advance and the pair start to circle one another looking for a weakness to take advantage of. 

This is so-amazing! While they are fighting, I can escape and join the fleet to try and take care of Spain, then I can escape my dumb siblings. once and for all. I carefully stand up and back up to my rooms quietly closing the door. 

I walk over to my bed and reach under it to feel for a similar strap and a familiar brown leather bag, filled with survival equipment, extra clothes, and LOTS of food. I rush over to the window and look down. Did England have to put me in the tallest tower? I sigh, sit on the window seal, swing my legs around and jump.

I hate freefalling. The feeling of no control and the ground closing in on me. But right as I was about to hit the ground I teleport to the human world. 

The human world. I land behind a tree near the town of plymouth where her majesty authorised francis drake to lead the English fleet to battle against the Spanish, from what I "overheard" (eavesdropping) from England, him and Drake never met, so I will go to the docks and pretend I am England. 

I really hope this plan will work. Because if I am caught... I shiver at what will happen to my sorry arse. Probably a beating from both older brother and sister, for running away, but if they knew I was planning to over through their leginetcy to the island, I would die a traitors death. 

I make my way into the town and try to walk like my older brother. I see the fleet. I have always loved sailing. The feel of the water on my skin and the boat moving up and down up and down. "Sir England!" I hear a voice behind me I turn around and see a man walking up to me. "You are sir England correct?" He looks worried as he approtes me. " Yes, yes I am." 

I remove mt hat and bow to the man, who in return bows back but deeper. "I am sir Francis Drake! And I hear you are here to lead the English fleet into battle? Correct?" I laugh, "Yes, I am. Take me to my ship and we will win against that Spanish whore." Drake looks estatice, "Yes sir! follow me and all the territory you possess will multiply!" 

"Yes, yes," 'You have no idea what you are doing you poor, foolish human.' I honestly felt little guilty doing this. He didn't know what he was doing, and might get punished latter, who knows. But I need to over throw my power hungry siblings, and this is the first part of my plan. 

Sir Drake led me to the ship and she was a beautiful ship. White sails, rich brown wood for a body, I love boats. I board the ship and we set sail to face Spain's great fleet. 

"LOOK OUT!" I tackle a man whose head was about to be blown off by a cannon. We land on the deck hard. The battle is gruesome. I feel my power want to explode out of my body, to take control and end this battle. But if I do, I know I will die, my people will die, and my plan will NEVER work, and the little secret that I am not England will be out. Why can't I have a normal power? Why can't I control it? 

"Hola." I turn around and see a woman with tan skin and coco brown skin. SPAIN. 

"What are you doing here?" She laughs, "hehe, I will take your little island, after all, I am the empire whos sun never sets." She looks at me and smiles. "What, can you not use your little power?" I take a step backward 'Why do people always have to remind me of how I can't use my power? 

I feel it well up inside me, like a storm wanting to burst out of my chest. "AHHH" I feel a sharp pain in my side, and I look back up and see Spain with her sword deep in my chest. I stumble backward in shock and pain. She leans down and whispers in my ear, "Don't worry, I will sent your siblings down to hell with you soon." She smirks, and starts to walk away. 

The pain and the pressure combined makes me weak. 'Why me?" was my last thought before my power consumed me. 

The feeling was indescribable. The feeling of pure power, the waves, the storm  was-no is mine to command.  The sea rushed up and rocked the Spanish fleet. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I hear Spain yell. I felt my self get lifted up and hovering above the Spanish woman. "YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH MY ISLAND AGAIN!" My voice echos and if the storm itself was speaking. 

The battle stops to look at me. I drop back to the ground a red light surrounding me and my blue eyes glowing, I get down to Spain's level, and say "You loose." 

We successfully turned the Spanish armada away from our little-NO-MY little island. I stand on the prow of the ship. I WILL be the most powerful empire to rule the world. That I promise.