Chapter 6💙❤️💜🧡

It was night, already
I was walking around trying to find a store
I had like 30 bucks in my mini backpack so I could buy some snacks (😅)

I then stopped at a mini shop and bought a shirt, just a normal one.

I found a gym and went to the restrooms with showers, I locked the door and took a quick shower(I already had shampoo and conditioner and soap so I was cool with it)

Time skip.......

I was going back to the sewers until a random dude started whistling at me. (RED FLAG)

I turned around and it was a whole group of TEENAGE BOYS
I DIDN'T KNOW WHO WAS IT. (EDGER'S)
One of them even said "BIG BOOTY LATINA WOOH HOO!!"
I had to guess it was him
"Ewww he's ugly"
I thought
(RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG) I KEPT TELLING MYSELF.

Back home,
Some girls like it when a guy tells them those things. (RED FLAG)
For me, that's disgusting and disrespectful
I'm not stupid dude
That's when you have to start running away from them!

I then started to walk faster as I could because you don't know what they could do to you plus is a group of rapists right there

The same boy who whistled at me and screamed that disgusting thing grabbed my hand AND PULLED ME towards him.
"You look alone baby need company?"
"GET LOST"
I said to him pulling my hand from him
"No need to be mean."
He said with his ugly ass smile plus he tried to make me feel sorry for him.
"DUDE YOU'RE UGLY GET OUT OF MY WAY!"
I SAID SCREAMING AT HIM

I STARTED TO RUN AWAY FROM HIM THEN HE  STARTED FOLLOWING ME

I WAS SCARED TO EVEN TURN AROUND SO I KEPT RUNNING AWAY FROM HIM
I KEPT RUNNING UNTIL I LOST HIM
I NEEDED TO THINK QUICKLY SO I RAN AS FAST AS I COULD TO A ABANDONED BUILDING.
HE DIDN'T KNOW I WAS HIDING SO HE KEPT RUNNING LIKE AN IDIOT.

"Idiot"
I said but I wasn't alone......
I heard footsteps reaching towards me
I couldn't catch sight of who was walking towards but he was grabbing something.

"AAH"
He had smashed me with something painful so I stood lying on the floor

....

I woke up, tied up in a chair.
And I  recognized I was abducted by the mutants from the movie trailer of TMNT.....

To be continued.........