Chapter 1💙❤️💜🧡

It was a normal day

Me and my mom were going to San Antonio to go to this store of boots(my mom's style cowboy.)Plus I was going to be a dama for my friend's Quinciañera and my friend wanted us damas to wear boots with our golden dress.

So it was me in the car just chilling, listening to music with my snacks and stuff in my mini backpack.

My mom stopped at a gasoline station, she asked me if I had to go because she wasn't gonna stop at another gas station.

I entered the nice gas station and then I took off to the restrooms.........

I was washing my hands when a portal out of NOWHERE came up on the wall.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!"
I thought
Somehow I was beginning to slide to the portal as if someone was pulling me towards but there wasn't anyone around.

I tried to run away from it but I was getting pulled in harder.

I finished off getting hauled in...

..................................................................................

AAAHHHAHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!

I WAS SCREAMING.
FALLING IN CIRCLES AND HEARING VOICES, SPEAKING AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!

I landed,
on a dumpster and yes it was painful my back was hurting a LOT.

"OOFF," I said while I was getting out of the dumpster.

"Ok this day is getting weirder"
I thought

I was looking around and it peeked so cartoonist but a mixture of 3D and 2D

Wait ......naw it can't be POSSIBLE?!

I took my phone out from my mini backpack and looked at myself

"WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH," I said.
I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I SAW I LOOKED DIFFERENT
(You know how Spiderman Into the Spider-Verse looks okay, I kinda looked like that)

I started to walk around and analyze the surroundings.

This was New York but.......

I looked down and there was a manhole cover

"Oh shit...."

"NO WAY!!?!!!"
I let out