4# - Reincarnation

Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS. 

One day, war broke out between the two races. 

After a long battle, the humans were victorious. 

They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell. 

Many years later... 

MT. Ebott 

202X. 

Legends say that those who climb the mountain never return.

*cough* *cough*

Where am I?

When I opened my eyes, I saw a golden red flower bed. I was surrounded by tall stone walls and a small purple doorway in the middle.

I looked up to see where I came from, just to get blinded by the few sunbeams coming from above.

God really did me a favor?

I got up to find myself intact, without any scratches or dangerous injuries. I thought it was weird at first, but it's not like I care - let me just find my way out of this mess.

My mom will get angry at me again... Especially if she finds out I'm missing - that'll cause a big commotion at home... Should I even go back after all?

I walked through the purple doorway to enter an even bigger room. I was underground, and now the sun was nowhere to be found, instead, it was lit up by all sorts of glowing plants and mysterious light sources unknown to humans.

This is interesting, I thought, but what even more fascinates me is that single flower with a smile on its face poking out of stone? What's his problem...

"Howdy! I'm FLOWEY." Said the flower???

"FLOWEY the FLOWEY." What the fuck?

"Hmmm... You're new to the UNDERGROUND, aren'tcha?"

And then, I felt like I lost control over my body.

"DIEEEEEEEEEEE" I shouted, putting my hand into my pocket to pull out the notebook I'm always carrying. My body was being controlled by someone else at the moment, and I was too weak and too scared to even try to do anything.

I dashed toward the flower to cut it in half with the notebook, but it went underground and reappeared as soon as I turned my back on him.

"Golly! It looks like it's you after all, Chara." Said the weird flower.

Everything went black and white, and I could see my and the flower's soul.

"Uh! So hostile, geez." Said the flower before evacuating back into the ground and ending this fighting setting.

I finally gained control over my body and fell straight to the ground, dropping my notebook and glasses in the moment.

I immediately puked - I was so scared and nervous that I couldn't resist.

What even happened to me? And where am I?

And why is this tall female goat standing on two legs and watching me defecate myself? Who's this all out of a sudden!

"What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth...Ah, do not be afraid, my child."