2# - The Undying

"Seven"

"Seven human souls, and King ASGORE will become a god."

"Six."

"That's how many we have collected thus far."

"Understand?"

"Through your seventh and final soul, this world will be transformed."

"First, however, as is customary for those who make it this far."

"I shall tell you the tragic tale of our people."

"It all started, long ago..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"UNDYNE, WHAT'S THE MATTER?"

"I forgot my lines again! Nargh!"

"AGAIN? WOOPSIE, IT'LL GET BETTER UNDYNE. HOW ABOUT WE GET SOME SPAGHETTI I MADE FOR US TWO?"

"Do you think we have the time for that? According to your brother's theory, another human should fall into the Underground soon!", "And I need to get ready for him, or her!" Undyne yelled at Papyrus.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT. WHOWHIE." Papyrus said worryingly for his friend.

"Sorry Papyrus..." Undyne felt bad.

"But don't you think we should get ready for such an encounter? Especially you, only if you want to join the royal guards." She knew what he saw sensitive about.

"OH RIGHT. YOU HAVE A POINT. THEN I SHOULD GET BACK TO TRAINING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE." Papyrus said and ran who knows where in such a rush.

"Wait, Papyrus!" It was too late, he was too excited to stop.

"Dang it! Who's going to listen to my speech now..." She threw her notebook on the ground with all her force, tearing it out of rage.

Luckily for Undyne, I was there to listen to her speech, but without her knowing, of course.

Because if she saw me in my physical form, that would be quite bad for the entire Underground.

But oh well.

It looks like this notebook will be of major help.

As soon as Undyne started going the same way Papyrus did, a yellow monster kid popped out of a bush?

He grabbed the notebook I was planning to take??

You have to be kidding me.

It's true that I don't have a physical form, but that doesn't mean I can't still interact with physical beings.

Because Monster Kid was near a ledge, I grabbed the notebook from his hands and pushed him with my shoulder straight down into a river.

He didn't even see me, heh.

"UNDYNEEEEEEEEEEEE, HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." The little fuck screamed.

I better get going before she notices him! Why are children so difficult?