~So cute! pt. 2 [smut]~

This was requested by PeskyGremlinGod (the app won't let me mention you) I suggest reading reading part one before reading this one.
THIS IS SMUT, IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT, DO NOT READ.
——————————————————

Grian's POV

I woke up next to Joel, with my head on his chest. I couldn't remember a thing, did we win the fight? Did we fight at all? What happened to the others? I started to spiral thinking about all the things that could have happened. Then was snapped back to reality when I heard a groan come from Joel, and he mumbled the words "Shut upppp." Then he continued to snore softly and peacefully relax. I just gave him a gentle smile and looked at his face. The soft rosy pink on his cheeks, the bright green strip in his hair, his soft lips. Soon enough it got to a point where I dreaming of our lives together. What we would look like as a family. Maybee, 2 kids? Adopted, obviously, neither of us can get pregnant! My face began to flush as I thought about what our more romantic life would be like. Eventually going down a rabbit hole of dates, and maybe even some fun time~ (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵). I slowly started to get more horny the more I thought about that specifically.

Joel's POV

I could tell he was starting to think about something more erotic. Seeing his facial expressions change with the different thoughts. I could tell he was thinking about me since he cuddled closer with every new thought. But as I watched him it made me want to make his fantasies come true. Especially the more lustful ones. So I decided to start off easy, I put my knee in between his legs. Seeing him slightly gasp and now squirm, I started to move my knee. Not a lot at first but enough to get his gears going. I leaned over a bit and whispered in his ear "Do you want more?~" His face was now a lot more red than before. He didn't give an answer quite yet so I started to move my knee a bit more. Which made him hum in pleasure. "Mhmm~ Yes~" I could feel his erection on my knee as I moved it, he started to make very soft moans. His wings puffed up and he hid his face in my chest and wrapped his arms around me, I could hear him panting slightly. He decided to slowly grind on my knee. I took away my knee and got on top of him, he rolled over and faced me, his face red. I leaned down and kissed him, he wrapped his arms around my head and his legs around my waist. He deepened the kiss passionately, while I started to strip him. He broke the kiss so I could take his shirt and when it was gone he was slightly embarrassed. His skin was soft, and a light peach color, his collarbone was defined with soft edges. I got closer to his neck and started kissing it. "Mmm~ Joel~" he moaned as I left a hickey. I continued to leave small purple spots till I found his sweet spot. Which I could tell from his reaction, with a audible gasp. After abusing the spot a little I started to remove his pants, leaving him with his boxers. The erection in his boxers was now more visible. I started to lightly palm him thought the boxers and started to strip my clothes off as well. I could hear him moan underneath me. After fully undressing, leaving just the boxers, I stopped palming him. He whined as the feeling stopped, but quickly noticed that my clothes were missing.

Grian's POV

Joel looked very hot undressed. His tan skin, with soft yet chiseled outlines of his abs. And his soft pillow like chest (he likes the man boobs 👍). I instantly just got even harder, I wanted him so bad. Joel kissed me again softly and whispered in my ear. "May I?~" I knew exactly what he meant and slowly nodded. "But, i- it's my first, s- so be gentle." "Of course birdy~" he said with his heavy British accent in a seductive way. 

-After Prep-

He started to put his member into me, it felt soo good. He put it in slowly, and once it was all in he let me adjust to it. I felt so full with the thing in me, it was bigger then I expected. I gave him the go ahead and he started to move. I was surprised at how careful and gentle he was, not wanting to hurt me. But at the same time I wanted him to go hard. "Harder, P- please!" I said in a breathy tone. He went harder as to fulfill my wishes, and as time went by he started to thrust faster. I moaned louder, slowly melting underneath him as he fucked me. As he was thrusting he managed to hit my prostate making me go mental. I started to squirm around as he continually hit it. He abused the spot, while I moaned louder than before, begging for him to hit it harder, go deeper, or faster, anything! He did as I wished and it felt like heaven, my lustful moans filled the room. It was starting to get harder to think as I became a mindless zombie. Eventually I could feel my stomach start to twirl when I started to get close. "Hah~ I- I'm close J- Joel" I moaned as he thrusted into my ass. "Me too Birdy~" I loved it when he called me pet names.  My stomach was in a whirl when I eventually came, my cum getting all over mine and Joel's chest. Joel thrusted a bit more before thrusting deep inside of me, I could feel his warm cum as he came.