~ Cute Guy Pt.1 ~

Scarian oneshot

Grian POV

I was wandering around planning on how to build the Speedy Highway. Talking to the camera in which flew by me. I was flying around then noticed a pink thing in front of my box. As I got closer I realized that it was a pink shulker box with pink and white glass surrounding it. It was floating in the air, there was a opening on the bottom so you could get to it. I got out my pickaxe and mined it, it was a nice pink shade. I put it back down on the soft moss and began to open it. I first grabbed a letter that was on top, 'cUtEGuY' it read. "What?" I whispered to myself as I set it down and looked inside. There was leather armor which was dyed a light shade of pink. With a bow, which also was named 'cUtEGuY', its enchants were op and it was also a custom shaped bow. Made of a pinkish wood with golden accents and a silver string. Although arrows were not included, it was still pretty sick. I started to put the leather armor on when I noticed a Scar head. It was a plastic head of him with his Hot guy suit, or, at least the glasses. On the back of the head it read: 'DM me for the suit' My excitement but also surprise was relayed through my face. I turned the camera which I had been explaining everything too, and said: "I think I just became his sidekick! Well, um, I-I don't know what to say! I guess we will come back to this later?" I started to walk towards the camera and turned it off. I set it on the ground, since halfway through the sentence, I realized what Scar had called me, and what I called him. I had called him hot, which I mean, he is but I said so it blatantly to the camera! Also, that Scar thinks I am cute!? I am grateful for the compliment but I only just processed it now! I could feel my face start to grow red as I thought about it, and Scar. 'Am I in love with Scar?' I thought about the question for a little bit, and then I started spiraling to the point I imagined we were together. I was rudely pulled out of it as I heard Scar screaming 'Hot guy!' And of course, he hit me in the shoulder. "Scar!" I screamed in retaliation. My vision started getting fuzzy. I could hear him land a laugh, but he stopped. Then everything went black.

Scar's POV

I heard Grian yell my name as I was flying so I landed near him. I was explaining how funny it was. Although as I looked over I saw he had none of his armor on. I stopped laughing to make sure he was okay but as I did he fell to the ground. Panicked, I ran over to pick him up. I checked his pulse, and ofc, he isn't breathing. As I held him he turned into a puff of smoke. I rushed to the inside of his base to find him. I waited an hour or 2, maybe more, I lost track of time. Finally he respawned, I apologized for killing him and he just, plopped on his bed and went to sleep. 'Really?' I thought to myself. I was relieved that he wasn't mad, but before anything I returned his items to the pink shulker that I originally gave him. It was getting late so I plopped on to the bed next to Grian. It was only a matter of time till I fell asleep.
_______________________________________

622 words

Sorry this short but I did this in ki d of a rush!