𝟎𝟎𝟒/𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐒

IT ᙎᗩSᑎ'T  that long when you arrived home, you could still remember everything replaying in your head

IT ᙎᗩSᑎ'T that long when you arrived home, you could still remember everything replaying in your head.

Having a full time conversation with douma, evesdropping on muzan's conversation, coming across uppermoon 2 and 3, and meeting a weird spider demon.

It's like you got 50% percent of the information.

Now you need the other 50.

PRESENT

The bright sunlight sat on your (S/C) letting it smooth out and shine bright.

You thought about your plans, pushing back on what happened the day before today, on the back of you mind.

Although, you were hungry for (F/F) , you're not sure if you want take out or homemade. But with spending money, you decided takeout couldn't be bad.

You threw on, (Y/C/O/C) (your choice of clothing) and walked out of your estate.

It was a busy day sure, many people flooded shops, stores, buffets and everything you could imagine,

You weren't paying attention as you ran into a shorter girl, with pink and green haired. Her hair reminded you of sakura mochi, better yet, hanami mochi.

"My apologies!" the fluttered girl wailed.

"It's no problem" you hummed in response.
"my names mitsuri kanjiro! What about yours?" Her cheerful voice sang.

"(Y/N)" you didn't tell your COMPLETE name because you don't want your business traveling through town, more than it was.

"What a pretty name for a strong girl like you! You seem so lovely" mitsuri blushed.

"I— uh— thank you?" You questioned, as you sweatdropped, others around you were gossiping and questioning on what's going on.

"Come, how about I treat you with hanemi and sakura mochi! You can sit and meet with some of my friends!" Kanjiro said happily, as she hook her arm around your slim but strong arms.

"Okay?—"
Your words where cut off with a tug inside.
'She's strong'

The bell of the shop rung, catching her friends attention.

"AH, KANJIRO! ITS NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" A loud red, but yellow haired man yelled with a pleasent smile on his face.

"Rengoku-san you're loud!" Mitsuri giggled.

"MY APOLOGIES!" He responded.
"Who are you." A short male beside Rengoku hummed with dissatisfaction. He had an white snake wrapped over his neck for warmth?

His eyes were two different colors, while white bandages sat over his mouth.

"(Y/N)." You said as you pulled away from kanjiro.

In a response you've earned a scoff.

"What's wrong with them." You whispered to kanjiro.
"Rengoku, he's just energetic! And iguro-san!, he's quiet and maybe a loner!!"

"Hm."

"Ara ara, new friend I see?" A purple but black eyed woman said, a butterfly was laid on top of her head.

"She just—" you was cut off by kanjiro,

"Yes! Her name is (y/n)! I ran into her in the streets actually!" The fluttered girl spoke.

"Never mind..."

"You're just like tomokia-san!~" The butterfly lady exclaimed as she pointed to a boy with raven colored hair, as his eyes sat with a depressed look.

"Seriously Shinobu.."

"Let's just sit down and eat?..." you suggested

"Of course! So, what on the menu you guys suggested!" A muscular man spoke with joy.