𝟎𝟎𝟑/ 𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐒

"You'll fit for an upper moon"

ᕼOᙎ ᗪIᗪ you end up in this situation?

Oh right, you've blacked out, by the upper moon two, Douma.

You stir awake in a purplish but black room, everything around you was still blurry
"I've seen you've awaken." The familiar voice spoke.

You eyes landed on the one and only douma, whom looked like he was sitting on a purple bing bag?

"Don't worry you're safe with me now" He chuckles.

You sat up slowly due to the pain of you getting knocked out.

Are you really safe with him?
What if he devours you.

Who knows?

He leans over and grabs his Chengziguan and puts it on gently,

Your (E/C) trails to the door, thinking of an way to escape,

"Ah— I wouldn't leave if I was you," The rainbow-eyed demon frowned.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" The 5'6 street fighter groaned. Her back in much pain.

"Feisty," Douma laughs as he pointed his purplish grey nail at you,

"There's uppermoons out there, you're lucky you didn't approach muzan first, "

"Those uppermoons can kiss my ass." You cracked your knuckles, as you inhaled a sharp breath.

"Is that a way of you saying you want to get massacred infront of master muzan?"

You ignored him as you took your leave, you're surprised he didn't follow you, but he sure did leave a smirk behind.

"You'll fit for an upper moon"
You couldn't get those words out of your head, he made you feel sick,

What did he want from you anyway?
Your thoughts was cut off with mumbled talking, their voice was projected as deep and throaty.

You thought to peek around the corner, ahead of you was 5 upper moons, 1 had to be missing.

How were you gonna escape? Is this gonna be your last night to live? What if you—

"Are you looking for something kid?" You turned your body to see a pink haired man with a look of coldness written on his face.
'Upper moon 3,' you thought.

"No. I'm not. And I don't need your help"
He sighed. "I've heard your encounter with the uppermoon 2, Douma—"

Speaking of uppermoon 2, Douma.

"Akaza-chan!!~" a designated voice called, you and akaza groaned in annoyance.

"The hell you want ass hat?!" The shorter male snapped. "So mean!!" Douma cried out, with a pout.

They started bickering back and forth giving you an chance to escape, you creeped to the entrance.
"Are you leaving?" A child called.
"Yes. I don't belong here and I won't stay here,"
"Bye human," the spider demon called, catching douma and akaza's attention.

The uppermoons 2 & 3 looked at you with a, 'you'll regret what you've done look'

You read their look and shot a Icy cold look back, the they've continued their conversation.

As you stepped out the door, you felt the breeze slip between your skin. It's chilly, but the only thing you're worried about it getting back home.

Picking force up onto your feet, you bounced from tree to tree.

"Hm." A low stern voice hummed in the distance as he stood on the balcony.

"Find her and bring her back, tomorrow at night, you all have the max of 3 hours" the master growled, to uppermoons 2 and 3.

Note: horribly written