One

Izuku had been at the court taking pictures of the game that was going on in their school. It was a big game for the basketball team and though his job is to take pictures of everyone playing, his camera only focused on one particular player.

Number 20

He was a tall skinny yet masculine guy, his skin as white as snow and eyes red like the color of bold blood. His hair was tied up in a small ponytail with strands of hair covering his forehead as he dribbled the ball. Izuku's heart was beating as he looked into the camera following the boy's move on the court as he jumped up shooting the ball into the hoop making a three-pointer in as the buzzer hit.

"Shigaraki helps UA take the win!" The man shouted into the microphone as the crowd cheered. Izuku put the camera down watching the team huddle around Shigaraki who had a smile on his face.

He looked away sitting down on the bench as he went through the pictures he took through the entire game not realizing he was being watched until they spoke. "Wow you're really good" Izuku jumped up looking to his right and saw Shigaraki standing by his side, he leaned down getting close to his body as he looked at the pictures "Are they all just me?" He asked with a smile.

Izuku looked at him pulling his camera away as he blushed "N-no..." "Oh okay, my name is Shigaraki you're from that club right? Where they take pictures of the school's event? What's it called...uh..." "photography" "right! Yes that one" Tomura laughed in embarrassment after not remembering the word.

He looked at Izuku who was packing his things "Hey wait, are you only taking pictures for the team's games?" He asked receiving a nod "So you'll be here again for the next game?" "Mhm" "Okay, I'll see you then," he said with a smile before running off, he looked back and waved at Izuku who stood still waving back awkwardly.

"Wow...he's really cute.."

.

.

.

The next day Shigaraki was walking in the halls with his friends talking about last night's game. He bumped shoulders with someone making him look back seeing a familiar green-haired boy. "You guys go without me, I'm gonna catch up to someone," he said before running after Izuku.

"Hey!" He said making Izuku flinch "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you," he said with a smile "It's okay..." Izuku looked at Shigaraki before looking down as the two walked silently. Tomura was feeling awkward as he didn't know what to say. He glanced over seeing Izuku carrying a small book in his hand, he reached over grabbing it from him as he looked at the cover.

"To kill a mockingbird? I read this one for an assignment" he said handing it back to Izuku "You like it?" He asked "Yeah, It's one of my favorite books," he said with a smile. Tomura stared at his smiling face for a while as he felt his heartbeat.

He smiled back as he felt his face turn pink, 'he's pretty...a pretty boy' he thought to himself as they walked together side by side until the bell rang. They stopped as Shigaraki put his arm up dabbing up Izuku who struggled to do it in sync making Tomura laugh.

"Ewww your hands sweating!" He said teasingly making Izuku's eyes widened as he turned red in embarrassment "N-no! They're not!" Shigaraki continued to laugh as he walked away waving goodbye to him "See ya!"