The cold queen-1

Lisa's POV---

Hey there!!!let me introduce my self I'm Lalisa Manobal, but you can call me Lisa, Lili, etc, etc,... So it's my first day at school and not to mention, I'm freaking getting nervous.

I do have chaeng by my side because she's a student here for past few years and we're good friends even when we don't study in same school. Well frankly telling, chaeng was the one who asked me to get enrolled in this school when I shifted here in Seoul and I accepted. And.....ohhh there she is.....well I'll update you again soon.

Rose's POV---

Hi everyone, I'm Park Chaeyoung, but my friends call me rosé, pasta, and many more. I convinced my childhood frnd , her name is Lisa to get enrolled in this school and she agreed. Let's just say that she agreed for the sake of my puppy face, I do have to struggle alot in convincing her.

Apart from all this, I've a secret too.... you'll get it later....as soon as I entered the hallway, this monkey jumped on me scaring the hell outta me...

Lisa: hey chipmunk 🐿️, how'ya doin'???

Chaeng: monkey 🐒, are you not nervous???

Lisa: don't call me that!!! *Complaints*

Chaeng: hey you're the first one to start the name war!!!!

Lisa: okk I'm sorry *defeatedly*

Chaeng: yeah, me too

Lisa's POV---

Me and chaeng have almost same classes, only the last two classes are different. We were walking in the hallway when I bumped into someone because I was busy in looking at the sheet of classes that chaeng is showing to me... I fell on the ground and when I looked up to see whom I bumped into.............

No one's POV---

Lisa was staring at the person when her face got numbed for a moment.

Lisa: <did she just slapped me???> *Turned her face and looked at her* he---

Jennie: don't you've eyes??? *Sternly*

Lisa: <she's scared> ahhmm------it was your fault too, and why did you slapped me....

Jennie: for this

Lisa: <she pointed her finger towards her shirt that was ruined by colours, maybe she was coming from drawing class, that's why she'd paints and brushes in her hands, well not anymore> look, I didn--

Jennie: I don't wanna listen *cold voice and left*

Chaeng: are you alright???

Lisa: chaeng, can I go home now???

Chaeng: stupid, the classes are not even started!!! Let's go *dragged her*

Jennie's POV---

Hey there!!!! I think you know me so no need to give my into to you. Just keep it in mind that I hate talking to people unnecessarily.

I was returning from the drawing class with jisoo, when an idiot bumped into me, and the colours were spread on my uniform making it  dirty. This bitch......and after all this she even has guts to stare at me.  I called her for a minute, and then I slapped her, taking her back to present.

Then after our arguement, I went to the restroom to change myself in some decent presentable uniform.

As I was coming from changing myself, this bastard came in front of me.

Kai: hey beautiful *smirked*

What a waste of time!!!! I tried to walk again but this shit hold my hand. How dare he to touch me even. I slapped him, and then he pinned me on the wall. While his friends took out  their phones... I kicked him in his balls then one of them came in front when I punched, but then someone grabbed me from back and I am not even able to use my hands, it was his frnd, he was twisting both of my wrists. Fuck!!!! This mutherfucker...