𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐚𝐊𝐞 𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬' 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐝: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟔

ೄྀ୧୧3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ୨୨ೄྀ

𝘈𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢...

"I'm already exhausted from a full day of cleanin'. I can't believe we still gotta wash a hundred windows!" Grim said with his ear down. "Try and learn from this experience!" (Y/n) replied enthusiastically with a soft smile on her face.

The critter then put his paw on his hips as he said, "What's buggin' me is, Ace ain't even here yet! To make us wait, after what he did... Grrr!"

"......" The lime green-pink haired girl lowered her head and gazed on the floor. "We sure mop the floor cleanly. It's even sparkling..."

𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

"Grrr..."

'𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡.' (Y/n) thought as time began to flying faster.

𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

"Grrr... And now 𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘!"
Grim broke the ice between him and the lime green-pink haired girl.
"I bet he up and bailed on us!" He added as (Y/n) nodded hesitantly. "We should go look for him..."

"AIN'T NO WAY AM I DOIN' HIS PUNISHMENT FOR HIM! C'mon, (Y/n). I don't care if we gotta drag him kickin' and screamin', he's washin' those windows!" The critter said, pumping his fists up in the air before both ramshackle duo ran into his classroom.

"𝗛𝗘𝗬, 𝗔𝗖𝗘! 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘! 𝗧𝗥𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗠𝗘, 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗬𝗔!!!" He slammed the door open and found out no one was in the room. "Huh... Maybe there's really no one here?" Grim looked around as a painting beside (Y/n) replied, "Oh, I wouldn't say that. I'm here."

"𝗕𝗪𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗛𝗛𝗛!!!???" The duo shrieked loudly. "That painting just talked!" Grim swiftly hid behind (Y/n) as the painting lifted an eyebrow. "Yes, and...? Is a talking painting really such an oddity at this school? The lady in the portrait on that wall talks too. As does the gentleman in the portrait on this one. As long as a painting has a mouth, why wouldn't it be able to talk? Is that really so strange?" The painting on the wall asked.

"W-well, in my world... Paintings don't usually talk." Replied (Y/n) as she backed away a bit while twiddling her fingers. "Well! Your 'usual' and my 'usual' clearly differ. Shall we agree to disagree on the matter? Now you seem to be searching for someone." The painting said as Grim nodded slowly. "We're lookin' for this guy called 'Ace'. He got messy hair and a heart drawn on his face."

"Ah, I know that one. A new student, I believe? Today was his first day at school. I think he went back to his dorm a while ago."

"𝗠𝗬𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗛! So it's true!
𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗧𝗥𝗬𝗜𝗡' 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗨𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚!!" Yelled Grim out of anger as (Y/n) bowed 90° angle. "Thank you so much! Do you know which way he possibly went?" She asked as the critter awaits for the painting's answer. "The door to the dorms is in eastern building."