𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬' 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓

"𝐎𝐡, 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞!"

✧༺♥༻✧

"Pretty cool, huh?" Ace replied as he smirked slyly. "Not like some piddling weasel." The critter's face turned into shock at his sudden change of attitude. "Myah!?"

(Y/n) also frowned along with Grim. "Pfft... Ah ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!" The ginger-haired laughed mockingly.

"Come on, you're the one who turned the orientation into such a fiasco, right? And you're... Well..." He seemed to be hesitant to mock (Y/n), but turned his attention back to Grim again. "You! The monster no one summoned at all. It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony!"

"H-hey! You don't gotta be a jerk about it!" Yelled Grim as he felt anger building in him. "So in the end, neither of you got permitted, and now you're janitors? Ah ha ha! SO lame!" Ace
bawled gibingly as Grim growled softly. "𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗘!?"

"And you're both so clueless, you don't even know who the Great Seven are.
Not one of them! Maybe before you try getting into the academy again, you ought to take the second crack at kindergarten? Ah ha ha ha ha!" The ginger-haired guffawed again as the critter growled loudly this time as
(Y/n) began to worry. "Grrrrrr..."

"Okay, let's all just─"

"Anyway, just thought I'd tease you a bit. And man, am I glad I did. It's been a blast!" Ace interrupted (Y/n), still mocking the ramshackle duo as he smiled insincerely. "Unlike you, I actually have classes to get to, so I'll let you get back to picking up trash. Bye!" He added as he walked away like nothing happened. "𝗠𝗬𝗨𝗛-𝗨𝗛! 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗜𝗡'𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡' 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗠𝗘! 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧!!"

"𝗠𝗬𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗛!!" Grim shouted as blue fire spreaded once again. "𝗪𝗢𝗔𝗛!? What do you think you're doing!!??"
Ace yelled in confusion as (Y/n)'s eyes widened. "No one makes fun of Grim, Master of Fire! I'm gonna make that explodey-head of yours explode all over again!!"

"Explodey-head?! You wanna throw down with me, weasel? You got some guts. You wanna talk hair, huh? Well, 𝗜'𝗠 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗣𝗘𝗧 𝗣𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗟𝗘!" The ginger-haired gritted his teeth as the critter summoned more fire. '𝑁𝑜, 𝑛𝑜, 𝑛𝑜! 𝐼𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡!! '𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑜, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!!!!'
The lime green-pink haired girl thought as she used her katana in secret. "𝗠𝗬𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗛!!!"

"Oh-ho! How do you like that?"

"𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓:
𝑊𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑛!"

She whispered as she jumped lightly and fall with water shielding her from the rough landing, not only that but also dried out the fire. "𝗪-𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧!? I'm soaked up all of the sudden! 𝗛-𝗵𝗼𝘄??"
Grim yelled out of anger and curiosity as (Y/n) held her sword back.