Surprise meet up

The next morning, I said my good byes to Becky and went back to my house.

" hey Nicole," I said while sitting on the couch. "Hey Trin, ready for school tomorrow?" She asked. "Ugh, no," I hate school. During lunch it would be me and Becky sitting at a table alone. She was my only friend, but I was ok with that. I didn't need many friends, and I know not many would want to be.

It was late at night, and Nicole of course was going out again. "Nicole, do you HAVE to work late?" I asked with a groan. "Sorry sweetie, it's the only way I can get enough money for both of us," she said while grabbing her purse. "Love you," she walked over and kissed me on the forehead. "You too," I mumbled as she walked out the door.

I waited at the window until I saw her car was gone. Now I gotta get prepared. I quickly locked all the doors and windows, and turned on all the lights. I also had a flashlight with me this time just in case. I grabbed a bat and waited. I knew he was gonna come again, he said he would! I just wondered, when?

* about 2 hours later*

I fell asleep on the couch but still had the bat and flashlight in my hands. I soon woke up to tapping. My head shot upward and I looked around. He's not getting in the house this time! I walked all around the house, listening for where the sound was coming from. It led me up the stairs, into my room. I slowly entered, and looked around. Nothing. But I could still hear the tapping. I looked around again, nothing. Finally, I looked over at my window. I saw him. He stood with his back hunched over, and a hoodie to cover his horrific face. He just stood there, tapping the glass. I watched him with wide eyes, terrified at what he might do next. After about why seemed like forever, he stopped.

He put his arm back at his side and started to mouth something. What was he saying? My eyes got wider as he slowly lifted his head. His hair was in his face, so I couldn't see his eyes. Suddenly, I heard a hard knock at the door. I jumped at the sudden sound. I turned around and looked down the stairs. When I walked in my room, Jeff was missing. I heard the knocking again, but this time, the person was pounding on the door. My back started to sweat, and I didn't dare move. It seemed like the knocking became louder and louder, and then... Nothing. Everything stopped. The knocking, my sweating, and my fear. It was strange feeling. I slowly walked out of my room and down the stairs. The lights were flickering. Great, my flashlight dropped out of my hand when I saw 'him' in the window. I sighed and went back up stairs. My room light was off. Weird. I entered without caring and picked up the flashlight. I started to walk back out the door until I felt someone grab my arm. I tightly closed my eyes and prayed. I opened them back up, and slowly turned my head. Jeff...

CLIFF HANGER!!!!!! XD