Sharing the secret...

I felt someone next to bed. I didn't think twice about what to do. " GET AWAY!" I yelled and backed away. " hey! Come down!" Oh thank god it was Nicole. "Nicole!" I pulled her into my arms and she was shocked at first, but then hugged me back. "Why are you so paranoid this morning?" She asked looking down at me. Should I tell her? She probably won't believe me. " I uh.... Was having a bad dream," I sat on my bed and looked up at her. "Aww it's ok," she went and hugged me again. Ugh, enough with the hugs. "What time is it?" I looked over at the clock. 1:48. Wow, I must have been tired. I looked back at Nicole. " how are you feeling? You look pale!"she put her hand up to my face and I lightly pulled it away. "I feel fine," I replied, walking over to my closet. It was right beside my window. Jeff... I closed the curtains to make sure nobody was watching me change. I turned back around and Nicole was sitting on my bed. "Uummm, privacy please?" "Oh! Sorry," she walked out of my room and closed the door. Man, even with me living with one person I still don't get the privacy I want. I started to get undressed and changed into a a black tank top with a large red 'X' on it, and simple jean shorts. I went into my bathroom and put some make up on. That's when I noticed I had alittle cut on the side of my neck. It stung a little when I touched it. I put my hair over my shoulders so no one could see it.

I brushed my teeth and looked back in the mirror. I made sure I looked at least a little pretty. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something move behind the shower curtain. I quickly turned around and walked towards it. I sneaked my hand in and slowly pulled the curtains back. Nothing. I shrugged and went down to the kitchen.

* a couple hours later*

"Ok, now you ask me!" My friend said while I put a cheese puff into my mouth. "Alright Becky, we're gonna get personal now," I turned my self on her bed so I would be in front of her. "Truth or dare?" "Truth" "Who do want to kiss so badly!" I looked at her with a ' haha good luck answering this one!' face. "Hhhmmmm....... Maybe... Hunter," she looked at me with a light blush. " which Hunter?" She better not be talking about smart, college kid, Hunter. "The one in college ^^" she said with a cheerful voice. "Ugh, why do you like that nerd?" I leaned back on the board of the bed. "He's not a nerd! He's cute!" She gave me a look.

"Whatever, I think your crazy to like him. Ok, now you ask me," I grabbed another cheese puff. " truth or dare?" "Truth" " what is the scariest thing you have ever experienced?" She leaned in close to me, eager for my answer. I almost choked when she said 'the scariest'. The first thing I thought of was Jeff. The large smile, carved across his face, and his wide eyes that never blinked. I was disturbed from my little vision when Becky waved her hand infront of my face. "Hello!!! Earth to Trinity!!!" I blinked and looked at her. "Oh.. S-sorry...." She just looked at me. " well?" She said. "Oh... The scariest thing..." I took a deep breath and decided to tell her.

"Woah!! That's crazy!!! Is he gonna come looking for you?!" She was freaking after I had told her what happened, and what he looked like. "Well, he did say 'see you around'," I replied and tried to calm her down. "OMG OMG OMG ," she was totally flipping out. "Why do you think he let you live?" She asked while having her eyes completely focused on me. "I dunno, maybe he just didn't feel like it," I honestly had no idea and I was scared to find out. I started picking at nails. I didn't like this subject very much, and that's what I do when in nervous. Becky didn't say anything. I looked over and saw her with the biggest smirk on her face. "He probably likes yooouuuu," she said while poking my shoulder. I looked at her in shock. Why would she say something like that?! How could a killer love me??!! I mean, I wouldn't even know what to do if he did!! "No way!!! Why would he like me?!!" I knew she could see the bright red blush across my face. "Well that's the only reason I can think of that he didn't kill you!" She pulled the covers over herself. "Whatever, like I said before, your crazy," I snuggled underneath the cover as well, and fell asleep