Chapter 31: PSB vs Kaito Kid Part II

Kaiya POV

"There it is...the Robanov Dynasty's Treasure Exhibition museum!" I grinned.

"I'll be sure to capture Kaito Kid." Saguru stated as we got in line.

"But Kaito isn't here again, that jerk!" Aoko huffed.

Aoko... he can't be here because he's Kaito Kid...

*************

Conan POV

"Sonoko, didn't you say the line to the museum wouldn't be that long?" Ran asked.

"Well it wasn't... until Kaito Kid made an annoucement. Didn't you see the news?" Sonoko replied.

"Kaito Kid? If only Kaiya were here too... she's a fan of Kaito Kid as well." Ran said.

"Kaito Kid?" we heard a familiar voice behind us.

"Oh it's Azuza-san and Amuro-san!" Ran turned behind.

"They said it was going to take half a day to change the cafe's AC..." Azusa began.

"...so they gave us tickets to come here!" Amuro finished.

Sonoko raised an eyebrow at Azusa. "So you're not here on a date?"

"Shh!" Azusa said. "We're not dating! I don't want to attract any attention."

"You'll be fine, you even wore your glasses." Amuro told her.

"Oh, it's Amuro from Poirot!" a woman recognized Amuro.

"The handsome waiter from Poirot." another woman said.

For a PSB agent... you certianly attract a lot of attention, Amuro.

Suddenly people's attention turned to some newcomers in the line.

"Oh it's Saguru Hakuba!" they clamored.

"Ran... look!" Sonoko pointed. "That's Kaiya walking next to that Saguru person isn't it?"

"You're right!" Ran noticed.

Oh ... Saguru is here as well..?

*********

Kaiya POV

"Hakuba-kun, you're quite famous!" I laughed at him as people started to recognize him.

"Here, put this on so you won't be recognized as easily." I took off Shuichi's cap I was wearing and placed it on Saguru.

"I don't want to wear a cap! It doesn't go with my outfit!" Saguru argued.

"Stop being a baby! You won't catch Kaito Kid if you're distracted by people asking for autographs." I scolded him.

"Fine..." he sighed, putting on the cap.

"Oi Kaiya!" a voice called, causing me to turn around.

Yikes it was Sonoko...

"H-Hi Sonoko..." I waved. I could see Ran and Conan stifling their laughter. And is that Amuro and Azusa?

"You said you were busy so you couldn't come... don't tell me you blew us off for a date?!" Sonoko responded.

"We're not dating!" Saguru and I shouted at the same time.

"How could I ever like this detective jerk?" I crossed my arms.

"I could say the same to you, Miss Know-It-All." Saguru replied.

"Come on you two..." Aoko facepalmed.

"W-Well since we're all friends, let's go inside the museum together!" Ran said.

"That's right!" Azusa agreed. "While we're waiting... maybe we can see one of Amuro-san's magic tricks! You said you would show me when we weren't busy..."