4. Be a Good Boy

Pete Pov

I'm very happy to see Vegas so I called him "VEGAS" he saw me then went somewhere without saying anything I called him but he didn't stop so I asked Arm why they here "Where did you go damn one week?" he yelled at me I'm shocked that time teacher came so we went to class.

When class ended, I asked Arm again "They come daily after you disappear now tell me where did you go" I feel guilt and happy that Vegas come to my class to check.

"Here I bought you so many snacks share it with pol" I handed his snacks his eyes become happy and the idiot forget about what happened.

After the morning class I went to football ground as always and Vegas saw me but he didn't come out he just ignored me and continue played. "Why he doesn't come to me" I pouted and sit the resting area and wait for Vegas to come but he didn't come.

I saw Phi kinn but he signaled me not to call him or phi nop so I have no choice but wait for Vegas. I got bored and give rest to my head but I slept without knowing.

After sometime I feel someone sit beside me so I opened my eyes and see "VEGAS" I screamed but no one is in ground where they gone.

"Where they all gone?" I questioned him he is drinking water then look at me and showed his watch.

"Aww I'm screwed up" I yelled and try to run but he stopped me by holding my wrist. I got goosebumps all over the body this is the first time he touched me.

"It's already time you can't catch up so you can skip this class" I hummed and sit near him and he remove his hand from my wrist.

"Ahhh Vegas Ahh" I tried to speak but he cutoff me "Where did you disappear for a week?" his eyes become red this is the first time I saw his eyes showing emotion but I couldn't understand them properly.

"Family vacation" I answered with shaking voice. "Huh?" he asked with confusion.

"My ma planned family vacation in last minute so I couldn't infirm to anyone because my parents always ban mobile phone when we are in vacation." Vegas stare at me some more time and eventually nodded. I let out a huge breath then pick the snack bag and give it to him "The big one is for you and the small 2 bags for phi kin and phi nop. Can you give it to them also?" he nodded.

He didn't speak a word it become silent "Vegas" I called him "Huh?" he turned to me "Did you miss me and why you went to my class to enquiry about me"

He turned to see ground and said "I didn't give back your snack box so I come to your class to return and I don't miss you. I thought you got bored of me" how dare he told me like that.

"How can I get bored of you I'm gonna marry you. I want to spent my life time with you so don't say that anymore" he smirked at me then only I realize what I said and my whole body burning like a hell. Why did I say those thinks to him.

We both silent again "It's time go to your next class" he said and without waiting for my reply he went. Oh my god I'm nervous.

......

After the day Vegas answer my simple questions but not all the questions phi kinn and phi nop become close to me. But arm and pol didn't stop afraid of them.

2 months completed and today is lilly birthday we have celebrated her birthday and then I remember I didn't even ask Vegas about his birthday for once so next day when I meet him, I planned to ask.

In football ground Vegas surrounded by phi kinn and phi nop. When they saw me, they greeted but I want to speak Vegas alone so I'm nervous.

"Kinn Nop you both didn't complete your homework's, right? You can copy mine go to classroom and copy now" my eyes lightened when I know me and Vegas going to be alone.