Doodleshere Date (Ink x Killer)🧸

A/N
This was requested by DaniRainShine hope you enjoy it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you ready for our date?"
Ink said gleefully.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Great! Let's go my love."

His hand reaching out to me in excitement, and oddly lovingly. I felt the slight heat rush to my cheeks in embarrassment at the name but took his hand in mine.

To be honest, I don't know how or why it happened but I didn't think too much of it. Other than the fact that we were sworn enemies and maybe in love.

The reason the present is as it is currently is because my boss wanted to see if a change of opponent would be a good opportunity for Nightmare's devious plans by switching it up a bit.

In my case, it had been a decent income since my recent relationship didn't go as planned for us. So we decided it was best to part ways.

My SOUL that month settled on the fact that it was best to wrap myself in an invisible cloak of self-pity. Thinking that it was probably the most reasonable strategy to overcome the loss.

Not that I was really disagreeing on it but I didn't want to be considered selfish for not wanting to do anything for a while. So I just worked myself away in the mansion trying to force my mind not to wander and think about it.

But on that one fateful mission, while we were trying out the new tactics. Ink thought it was a good plan to try and pry himself into my private walls. He started asking the most absurd questions. Like 'Can you feel every spec of dust while dusting? Or. Is it painful when you are basically disintegrating while still being alive?' Another one being, 'Are you still a virgin?' and, 'Hey do you want to go on a date later?'

The absolute audacity that man had when asking those questions and not once did he even feel a bit hesitant about asking them! And with no shame whatsoever.

Ink had gotten a few swift punches to the face that day and a broken tooth that had to be taken care of. I didn't regret it one bit that I had put him in his place. In fact, I quite enjoyed doing it.

The next few times we had to fight, he didn't ask anything too outrageous or personal, except for, 'Would you like to go on a date sometime?'

I had denied him any answer and only fought him. To be honest, I thought that he was just messing with me and I didn't know how to respond to such a request. So I didn't.

Until I couldn't no longer. Ink was surprisingly getting impatient with no response from me. So the next time we battled, he asked again, and when I didn't answer, that was his last straw before he took me away from the battlefield.

Next thing I knew, I was pinned to a tree and was getting a glare from Ink. I yelled at him to take us back and why he was acting so weird all of a sudden. He then asked me why he was ignoring me and not giving him an answer to his proposal. Quite rude that he didn't even answer any of mine first.

I was confused, so again, I didn't respond. And after that one thing led to another. Ink was fed up with my silence and thought that the best idea was to place his lips to mine.

That had earned him a swift hard kick to the groin and a confused, angry girl.

After he was done being a baby and stopped crying and got up from being cooped in a ball on the ground. He apologized for his abrupt actions and told me his feelings of frustration because I didn't answer him. After that, I decided that it wouldn't be a horrible idea to give him a shot, I accepted and here we are.