Beach

We were driving home. It was a different car it was red and went a lot faster.

To say I was feeling things was right. I was feeling bubbly and weird. "I'm ok,...I'm just a bit hot, ok?" It was getting hot in here.

Next thing I knew what my forehead was hitting the dashboard. Nick pulled me back. "Leave me alone. I'm just cold. Damn it." Now I was cold. What's happening.

I realised he was driving. "Not again, dude. I'll drive." I'm such a good driver. Even tho I don't have my licenses yet since I'm not eighteen I still know how to drive really good.

I tried to put my hand on the steering wheel put he swatted them away. "I've always wanted to drive one of these." It looked so cool.

"Not my baby. Especially drugged and with no license." Come onnn. No fair I'm probably a better drive than him.

"I'm just dizzy" of course that's a lie I'm feeling way more than that. I put my finger in his face. "You did drink, huh" I do recall that happening very vividly.

"Just a shot." Funny he probably had way for than that right? "Right, off someone's boobs...salty tequila....with all that sweat." How is he not worried about a disease.

"Yummy huh?" I laughed. This was really funny. "What would Freud say about spilling Liquids and sucking them?" Did he know who Freud was? Maybe maybe not idk.

We pulled up to the house. He got me out and we started walking in. "He's say it's like spilling tears, or worse, on your moms boobs." Haha. We were at the stairs now. "Take that!" We were gonna go up the stairs but I almost fell.

"Sweetie? Where's the Bohemian glass?" You could faintly hear my mom say that.he shushed me. Don't shush me. He picked me up bridal style and started walking up the stairs.

"What's wrong? Did your mom never tell you that there are glasses for liquids?" We started to walk past the big photos of his grandad. "Hey, friend? He is your grandson." Meaning nick.

We started to walk away from the photo. "Don't be fooled by him he's not an English dandy like you. Even if he's carrying a lady." You could tell Nick wanted to laugh.

I suddenly grabbed his arm or more like his muscle. "What is this?" I laughed as we got closer to my bedroom. "I'm sure you drink steroids in a glass huh? Do you know glass is a liquid? A liquid contain gin a liquid...nice, isn't it?"

Don't know why I was rambling on about that but I was. Before I know it I was in my bed. "Id you were capable of having emotions you'd like it. Glass flows so slowly, that it seems solid. That's why it it's fragile. Hard. But fragile." I muttered the last part.

He went to turn off the lights. "No! Not the lights!" I was kinda scared of the dark. For reasons. I could feel him touch my tattoo .

"Don't touch me." He moved his hand away. He got up and went to walk away. "Asshole" I muttered.

I was so mad the next morning. I couldn't remember anything and it was pissing me off. The last thing I remember was nick pushing a guy down.

God what did I do. I didn't want to leave me room. But I needed answers and Noah asked me if I wanted to go to the beach with her.

I walked into the kitchen to find a maid, Mortimer, Noah and nick.

"Coffee, miss?" Mortimer asked. "Thanks, Mortimer, I'll get it myself." I walked up to nick.

"What happened last night?" I took his ibuprofen from him that he was going to take. I grabbed the glass he had and swallowed the pill.